Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray to sign today...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Glenn looks happy!

CmdMtKNWgAAaG5K.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Well he's been on the 'palace watchlist' for a while, so don't pay his negativity too much attention :lolol:

Indeed! :) There are more sleeper cells on here than there were minutes left in the FA Cup Final with Palace 1-0 up against 10 men and heading into Europe...

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Have to agree. And lets face it Murray of all players didn't have a great report with the fans while he was here before.

I think you will find that he is much more settled, personally, than when he was with us before. Then, he had an unhappy wife and he was desperately trying to save his marriage. Is it any wonder that he got a bit moody and broody. Providing he does a job, he gets my vote.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Have to agree. And lets face it Murray of all players didn't have a great report with the fans while he was here before.

I think you will find that he is much more settled, personally, than when he was with us before. Then, he had an unhappy wife and he was desperately trying to save his marriage. Is it any wonder that he got a bit moody and broody. Providing he does a job, he gets my vote.

It looks like he's had another ruck with her !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Indeed! :) There are more sleeper cells on here than there were minutes left in the FA Cup Final with Palace 1-0 up against 10 men and heading into Europe...

You've got as many on the bbs than Lewis dunks red cards !

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Can no one understand that we didn't let him go, he was offered a contract, turned it down and chose to join the croydon tramps. Won't be getting a returning hero's welcome from me.....and I can't imagine celebrating his goals quite as enthusiastically as any one else's

Well thats your problem.
You will have to sit at the Amex, with a sour look on your face, whilst others celebrate the club doing well.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
A past it, mediocre, palace stained, money grabbing judas to jump straight in front of all the youngsters we have lined up to play the striker role.
I bet Harper, Hambo, Tilley etc. are over the moon.

:nonono:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It looks like he's had another ruck with her !

You haven't got a clue what you're talking about. It was his first wife, who couldn't settle down south and left him, taking their baby with her.
He's now married to a Brighton girl.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
A past it, mediocre, palace stained, money grabbing judas to jump straight in front of all the youngsters we have lined up to play the striker role.
I bet Harper, Hambo, Tilley etc. are over the moon.

:nonono:

See my previous post to Ernest.
You fester in your own small-minded world whilst the rest of us celebrate the club doing well.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You haven't got a clue what you're talking about. It was his first wife, who couldn't settle down south and left him, taking their baby with her.
He's now married to a Brighton girl.

Different girl same problems it seems .

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Murray deal looks shrewd business

Fantastic news that Muzza is back - was gutted he left in the first place. But even more so I think this has been a very shrewd bit of business getting him in on a season long loan. We have avoided the outlay of a seven figure transfer fee and let's be honest, if he does the business for us this season then going into next season he'll be 33, we'll want to keep him and I would imagine that Bournemouth will have to accept that they will no longer get that sort of money for a 33 year old and would have to accept offloading him to us for only a nominal fee, if not on a freebie (especially if they stay up again) ! In the meantime we still have the funds in the transfer kitty to get another striker and centre back ! Can't wait for the season to start ! UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here