Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
How about you saying you can't contribute because legally it might infer paternity if the father doesn't come forward and what if she doesn't have it ??

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
We've had a standard Friday afternoon 'team improvement' session, which involves a 'business coach' coming in and preaching to us on various boring topics.

He's genuinely just come out with the following line, to summarise his talk:

"You don't have to be ill to get better."

BELLEND.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
New complete and utter BELL CHEESE identified in the office. He will be the one in payroll that appears to have forgotten it is a Bank Holiday this weekend and none of us have been paid today instead of Monday like we should have been :rant: #skintfortheweekend

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
New complete and utter BELL CHEESE identified in the office. He will be the one in payroll that appears to have forgotten it is a Bank Holiday this weekend and none of us have been paid today instead of Monday like we should have been :rant: #skintfortheweekend

Oh wow.

That is INEXCUSABLE bell-cheesery.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Your company use HSBC? Big problems there today.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh wow.

That is INEXCUSABLE bell-cheesery.

There's about 250 employees expecting a months salary to have been paid in today. Naturally he is hiding under the "there is a problem with the banks clearing system" excuse, but I don't believe him.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
More bellcheesery from the Mid Pacific this week.

Gleaned from two meetings I attended between drive-by hurricanes, I bring you "protocol" (procedures), "collateral" (ie. report/bumph ffs), and "architecting" (design).

:facepalm:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Crisps update.

Wednesday. Finishing of a family bag of kettle chips when I arrived at 9am. And a standard pack of Real crisps for elenveses.
Yesterday. A family bag of Doritos, from open to empty in NINE minutes. Amazing.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Crisps update.

Wednesday. Finishing of a family bag of kettle chips when I arrived at 9am. And a standard pack of Real crisps for elenveses.
Yesterday. A family bag of Doritos, from open to empty in NINE minutes. Amazing.
That's quite impressive in a obese kind of way. How big is this person?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's good to see this thread is still going strong, I'm almost sad not to have anything to contribute to it now*

Special mention for [MENTION=5238]Brian Fantana[/MENTION] , the fridge story made me CHUCKLE out loud.

*I'm not, I'm DELIGHTED not to have to deal with YAPPY dogs.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Crisps update.

I expect your office rodent population appreciates thethe crumbs.

I've noticed those little boxes of RAT poison in our office, which is up two flights of stairs.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It's good to see this thread is still going strong, I'm almost sad not to have anything to contribute to it now*

Special mention for [MENTION=5238]Brian Fantana[/MENTION] , the fridge story made me CHUCKLE out loud.

*I'm not, I'm DELIGHTED not to have to deal with YAPPY dogs.

Good to see you back, Badger.

Enjoy the halcyon days of not having to slink back to this thread with tales of woe.

Thankfully, it's been quiet here for the past few weeks for me.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I expect your office rodent population appreciates thethe crumbs.

I've noticed those little boxes of RAT poison in our office, which is up two flights of stairs.

I caught a mouse in our office once - 5th floor (Victoria Plaza in London). Trapped it in a corner under a colleagues desk. She was stood on said desk, screaming. Marvellous scenes.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Based on the unified cooing noises from down the hallway, one of the two recently pregnant women has brought her spawn in.

I'm on the train today so I'm seriously considering retiring to the pub behind the office for a few swift whiskeys to get me through this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here