Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why have we gone for 3 defenders on the bench again, FFS. Put one of the youngsters on there. Tilley maybe. Makes no sense whatsoever.
Makes perfect sense. We're going to go up 3 nil before the break, and we'll need to shut up shop.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'll be surprised if Zamora plays more than 15 games to be fair...Its 3 games gone already after today and he's still not match fit.Must have been eating to many pies over the summer and he's getting paid a large wad no doubt.He must have been reasonably fit as he's an athlete mmmmm.

You're a bit slow on the uptake aren't you. He is physically fit, but not match fit - ask if you don't understand what that means.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
[tweet]632546351860064256[/tweet]

For goodness sake, I have just updated my spreadsheet. Does he really need four e's in his surname?!

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Does the new fella speak english/scottish? Also its pretty late to throw in a CB as thats clearly a very tactical position. Hope he doesn't make a bit of a mess of things and lose confidence! Make a mistake as a striker and nobody notices, as a CB it could easily be a goal.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Does the new fella speak english/scottish? Also its pretty late to throw in a CB as thats clearly a very tactical position. Hope he doesn't make a bit of a mess of things and lose confidence! Make a mistake as a striker and nobody notices, as a CB it could easily be a goal.
His English is fine.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

He'll score

I hope

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Only playing the ball out of defence I conceive to be a possible problem? I think he should slot in OK.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Regarding Zamora, I think people forget there is a big difference between being fit and being match fit. I've no doubt he kept himself in shape over the summer but he hasn't had pre season training, he hasn't had any warm up matches and he just won't be ready yet. Give him time and he'll be raring to go. But he was signed much too late to be kicking things off a week into the new season

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Only playing the ball out of defence I conceive to be a possible problem? I think he should slot in OK.

yep I was thinking the ball playing out of defence as he has been described as more of a hoofer than a passer. Also offside line, marking from corners etc etc.

I am still hopelessly optimistic though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here