Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves fans applauding us at the end

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Had a bit of a laugh to myself yesterday when the Wolves fans sang " Where were you when you were shit? " and "Your support is f***** shit "
Not sure how many empty seats in the home stands.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nice one Wolves fans...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Really - what's that all about? I don't remember ever clapping another team for being close to promotion after I've seen us lose.

Haven't you normally left on 85 minutes ;-)

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Jesus there are some odd comments on here. During the game great to have banter and generate an atmosphere but after the whistle, think it is fantastic that the fans of a team we have just beaten applaud us and show appreciation of what we are on the brink of achieving. What, was it 20 years ago that we invited fans from every club to come and support our cause!!! Without the catalyst of that game we would probably have gone down and possibly into oblivion.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Anybody who applauds the away team or fans need shooting. It's a look at me aren't I a generous and loveable new age fan. Bring back the old days when you'd be running the gauntlet back to the station.

PPF?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
remember a visit to Molineux

bloke walked up to my mate (well he was wearing a donkey jacket with BHA painted on the back)

he whispered something in his ear

I asked what?

he replied 'I'm gonna stab you outside'

oh ****ing lovely!

wouldn't have minded ,but there was only 2 minutes to go :lol:

we all got home in one piece mind

but I think the 100m world record got seriously threatened that night :lol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This fellow from Woverhampton was buying a suit in my mates shop. My mate aked if he wanted "A Kipper tie"..... fellow replied"Yes, thanks....two sugars please".

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Jesus there are some odd comments on here. During the game great to have banter and generate an atmosphere but after the whistle, think it is fantastic that the fans of a team we have just beaten applaud us and show appreciation of what we are on the brink of achieving. What, was it 20 years ago that we invited fans from every club to come and support our cause!!! Without the catalyst of that game we would probably have gone down and possibly into oblivion.

Well said.

I remember us giving the Wolves players stick with 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' 3 odd years ago when they went down in pathetic fashion.

The legacy of fans united should be that whilst we give each other stick and there are rivalries, at the end of the day we're all in this together and fans need to support one another. We are lucky in that we have a genuine fan leading our club. There aren't many like that.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The two women to the right of the post made me smile on the replays. So intent on abusing either their defender or Murray, they missed the goal. :lolol:
wolves.png

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

:thumbsup:

With people digging out old stories about Wolves thugs from years ago.

On Friday all was fine, I saw Albion colours freely worn round the city.

Perhaps their alleged Neanderthals reserve their aggression for Black Country rivals, and the usual suspects (Stoke, Cardiff, Burnley, etc.)?

It was a great away day on Good Friday, memorable for all 3,000 who made it there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here