Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Bid £3 /£5/£7.5 million for Ulloa

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
£7M and invest the money in Vydra.

You do know that Nick Fury isn't actually dead and that that capricious eye-patched warrior of good at heart will return to dismantle that foul nazistic organisation don't you with the aid of some slightly characterless zillionaires and demi-gods?!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You do know that Nick Fury isn't actually dead and that that capricious eye-patched warrior of good at heart will return to dismantle that foul nazistic organisation don't you with the aid of some slightly characterless zillionaires and demi-gods?!!

Dude. Spoilers!

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
3 to 4m would be my valuation

Really?! He cost £2.5m and this term has played 3/4 of a season and scored 16 goals, largely playing as a lone striker with in a team who's crossing was mostly piss-poor - with a full season in a quality side he would net the best part of 25 goals!
Though, to be fair, he is unproven at the higher level.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Who the hell is Nick Fury? :banana:

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Who are we going to get with 4 million to replace him?

You can get this fellow for probably about 2 million (1 million market value, but on contract until 2016)...

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/stanislav-tecl/leistungsdaten/spieler/81390/saison/2013/plus/

... 16 goals and 6 assists last season (including 5 goals in Champions and Europa League).

Only 23 years old, and if he could score against Machester City, Shakhtar Donetsk and Olympique Lyon, he might be able to do the same in the Championship.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
If we are going to play 2 up front then I would prefer Wood to Ulloa, perhaps with CMS. I think we could do a deal here and improve our chances next season considerably. Pace and power.

I don't disagree with that at all. Pace in attack is what I'm praying the new manager will bring with him. I like Leo he has done ok, but not quite quick enough. A lump of cash and maybe Woods sounds alright IMO.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I, for one, would like to try and keep our best players at all reasonable cost, and build towards getting ourselves into the Premier League. Selling Ulloa for a penny less than £7 million would be sad indeed. We need to be PLR on the pitch as well as behind the scenes, at the moment we're neither.

Keep him, build the squad, get the right manager in. We're so close, letting our top talent go now would be madness.

We don't have to act like a small club anymore.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Really?! He cost £2.5m and this term has played 3/4 of a season and scored 16 goals, largely playing as a lone striker with in a team who's crossing was mostly piss-poor - with a full season in a quality side he would net the best part of 25 goals!
Though, to be fair, he is unproven at the higher level.

His passing is not all that either and is a bit of a lump sometimes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here