Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti dead!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And I'd love to think Roy Chuter & Sarah Watts were waiting at the pearly gates when he arrived :lol:

Wearing their fluorescent steward bibs they stroll over and tell him his eternal season ticket is for the "other place".

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Anyone else read about the thing with Fowler's missus on NSC? I think I did but cannae be sure. Almost certain I read about him getting thrown off the train on NSC. Didn't go to that game so can't have seen it elsewhere, except perhaps in Gull's Eye. But I'm almost certain it was NSC.

God I'm a ****ing saddo

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The amount of bile on this thread, even for NSC, is a bit OTT. OK, the man was good at the job Archer and Stanley gave him and we hated him for it, but to be honest I think we made our points well when he was alive and we should now forget him and leave him to rest.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's not quite Bauhaus but it is quite good and it scans perfectly and it begs TWEAKING the lyrics just a little bit next time they're ever down this way...

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
The amount of bile on this thread, even for NSC, is a bit OTT. OK, the man was good at the job Archer and Stanley gave him and we hated him for it, but to be honest I think we made our points well when he was alive and we should now forget him and leave him to rest.

Give me f**king strength. Never.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's not quite Bauhaus but it is quite good and it scans perfectly and it begs TWEAKING the lyrics just a little bit next time they're ever down this way...

I had the same song in my head when I heard the news this morning.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Horrible man.

Thoughts are with his family and friends.
Oh hang on, did his family think of us fans when he was counting his cash?

Thoughts are definitely with his friends though, I think they have serious problems if they chose Bellotti as a friend :)

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

Sorry but I'll never forget what those ****s did to our club.

Jul 7, 2003
It would be good to know the funeral arrangements.

If he is cremated then, as said previously, plenty of people here will start the fire.

However, if he is buried then we could arrange a slight detour on the way to Bristol City away and all go and dance on his grave.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I find a lot of the comments on this thread rather uncomfortable reading.

Yes, he was a *******. Yes, he was prepared to destroy an entire community for his own selfish gain.

However he was a human being, with friends and family, and he's now dead. He never killed anyone or committed any serious crime (as far as we're aware) - I don't think we should speak ill of the dead in this way, especially as those close to him who are grieving may read it.

Almost certainly not a popular comment, but I like to think Albion fans made his life difficult enough while he was alive for a touch of justice to be served for what he did to this club,, now he's dead I believe it's only appropriate to offer our condolences to his friends, family and colleagues.

RIP David Bellotti

Is this a joke?

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
I have mixed emotions about this.

On one hand I'm absolutely delighted he's dead.

But on the other, I can't help thinking I wish he could have suffered horribly, from whatever killed him, a while longer.

Still, one down...

Feb 14, 2010
I was there at the time, much younger than I am now. With time, there are a few things:-

- Respects to his family, a life is far more important than football.
- He was doing a job. He didnt own the club, he didnt sell the Goldstone. The then owners did because the Goldstone was valuable. We were unlucky, most clubs had debts like ours, but the owners wanted to sell up and turn the Goldstone into a retail park. He was in the grand scheme of things not that important but yes he knew the job he was doing.
- If a palace fan harks on about 30 years in the top two divisions, then say with pride that we were there when the Soldstone was sold and but for us there would not be a club. But them? Well, they have played a number of insolvencies and are still at selhurst and compared to us, no hardship on the pitch, despite palace having a smaller fan base. That shows how badly the Albion has been run over the years.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just how delusional can LibDems get?

John Austin 11th Jun '15 - 4:56pm

Very sorry to hear this sad news. Although we came from different political perspectives em shared a passion for local democracy and for involving young people in the political process. I was pleased to work with him on the Asoociation of Former MPs and to have his support for setting up the Parliamentary Outreach Trust. Many Seagulls supporters will miss him too. He was always polite, friendly and cheerful and when I last saw him only a a few months ago, he looked in very good health

Guess one party I will never be voting for again ...........

Anyone posted any comments on there that have been quickly deleted?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here