Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X factor- Is it just me?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I just can't dislike Honey G. I know she isn't an accomplished artist, never will be, in fact there are thousands better.

But she represents the way British folk do revolution. The Boaty McBoatface of television entertainment. The quiet and effective way of screwing the established norms that are fed to us.

Good luck to her. Unlike other novelty/joke acts in these events she could actually go all the way. Good luck to her. I'm loving her progress.

I'm Team Honey G or is it just Team ****TheEstablishment ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just can't dislike Honey G. I know she isn't an accomplished artist, never will be, in fact there are thousands better.

But she represents the way British folk do revolution. The Boaty McBoatface of television entertainment. The quiet and effective way of screwing the established norms that are fed to us.

Good luck to her. Unlike other novelty/joke acts in these events she could actually go all the way. Good luck to her. I'm loving her progress.

But she isnt singing

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good entertainer but the show is primarily about singing so should have been on BGT not X Factor then she would probably win but it would be an insult to genuine singers if she won this

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Arrogance beyond belief. You don't get Rap Music, so you dismiss it out of hand?

I've not seen Honey G, but suspect that she is not a good representation of a genre that is wide ranging, varied and at times, wonderful. Just like any musical genre.

Not arrogance just individual honesty. I think rap music is garbage and I simply don't get it.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
But she isnt singing

BG, I don't care if she was farting in the microphone. It's not about singing to me. It's about having a laugh at a concocted and self serving entertainment show.

I know someone who made the finals not long ago- and did well too. But they seemed to be pawns who had little respect from the machine that runs this whole affair.

There's nothing like the way us Brits love throwing a spanner in the works. And XFactor is an open goal.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

She has the Brexit voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
She has the Brexit voters
[MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] cares little i am sure,Remainer that he is it matters not in this instance.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] cares little i am sure,Remainer that he is it matters not in this instance.

And a 'Remainer' where she is concerned !

Maybe we should call it 'BreXFactor'.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What you watching that crap for ???

There seems to be a pattern here.

Ha ha,was thinking the same....as an aside was/is he that good an MP either

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Brilliant, NSC does make me chuckle sometimes.

I should know better,one on our ladies has the list of females on this site in their signature.......

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What about Director or is it Chairman of Norwich City FC. According to yesterdays Red Tops he is being lined up for a career as model for older mens clothes.

Has done a fine job so far this term

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here