Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton and Hove Albion v Arsenal ****Official Match Thread****

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Arsenal are being given so much space they've got time to sign autographs!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
And yet you seem happy to allow a Palace fan to masquerade on here as a Brighton fan? Seems strange and he seems fair game to me wouldn't you agree?

I have checked out the account and have no reason to think he is not who he says he is........ALL spoof / spam accounts never use a real first and last name, they also use e mail addresses that are rubbish like me.com etc, the account in question does not meet any of this. (unlike yours!)

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Agree with Robbie Savage; very very poor!

Northern Monkey

Dec 5, 2012
The gulf in class between the two sides is plain for all to see. Can't see us doing a Bradford I'm afraid, Arsenal are doing a thoroughly professional job.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I know that none of our players are exactly covering themselves in glory here, but JFC has really been outstandingly pointless.

Had we left him in the dressing room and played with 10 men it would have made no difference whatsoever.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
You expect something of a gap in class, but you can also expect Albion to be doing things to make it more difficult for the opposition.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
What a pathetic display that was. Wish they had let us know they weren't going to have a go I could have saved myself a few quid.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Get March or CMS on, running off O'Grady, and see if we can give them some work to do at the back. If we have another outlet up front we can keep their wingbacks busy in their own half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here