Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton and Hove Albion v Arsenal ****Official Match Thread****

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Stop the abuse, I've edited many past posts to try and be reasonable about it all, but I'm not sitting here editing anymore.

And yet you seem happy to allow a Palace fan to masquerade on here as a Brighton fan? Seems strange and he seems fair game to me wouldn't you agree?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Arsenal cut apart the Premier League champions last week in the same manner, so we shouldn't be too critical of our team. They're clearly demoralised at 2-0 down it will be interesting to see how we react for the rest of the game. Hopefully we'll be brave and have a go.
Definitely this. They also tore Stoke a new one the previous week, and they're never the easiest team to play.

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
And yet you seem happy to allow a Palace fan to masquerade on here as a Brighton fan? Seems strange and he seems fair game to me wouldn't you agree?

Oh shut up with your ****** accusations. I admitted I like Arsenal. I didn't think it was a big deal. Just forget about it. I just said I stuck 5 on us to grab a 2-2 draw. It's a long way from over this game.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The problem is they're just that good. You might not want to admit it and we all love the romance of the cup, but their movement gives them the space. Our lads could try and battle all they like, but Arsenal's movement give them the space.

Have to say though, wrong game to play JFC in. He looks utterly lost out there.

Agreed I think he's touched the ball once!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Arsenal cut apart the Premier League champions last week in the same manner, so we shouldn't be too critical of our team. They're clearly demoralised at 2-0 down it will be interesting to see how we react for the rest of the game. Hopefully we'll be brave and have a go.

They did not 'cut apart' Man City, they were organised, defended well and countered and had far less of the ball. Arsenal are in complete control here and we're letting them walk around us.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
can we not start an attacking movement without passing the ball backwards?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here