Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
[MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION], might be worth asking your question on a bike forum. May well be someone already made the same switch. If you ain't a member anywhere, I'll ask if you want. Need to know what you're on now though.

Thanks mate. I current have a 21" specialized sirrus hybrid and it's pretty comfortable.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hey; the name might change but I've already designed a jersey! Blue with whits sleeves and collar!
There's a whole raft of Albion cycling jersey designs I did on here, obviously no chance in finding them now.

I did them with www.owayo.com template.
They are still in my folder, I now can't remember how I got the designs on here.

Anyway if it's not the Bavarian design it can feck off :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That link just says 'kit designer is not available'. Shame.

For anyone who doesn't know what the kit will look like, think Albion's third kit, but blue with white stripe rather than orange with black.
It's loaded for me, give it another go.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Why yellow, rather than white? Here's what you could've won :p [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]

View attachment 58685

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why yellow, rather than white? Here's what you could've won :p [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]

View attachment 58685

'Go advanced' before attaching.

If you wait the link sorts itself out after the one with yellow in it the actual design appears.
Well it does when I click on it.

They seem to have tightened up their 'security' since last year.

In fairness it's gotta be a pretty special design to get past the one [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] wants.
To say he's smitten with it, would be an understatement.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
'Go advanced' before attaching.

If you wait the link sorts itself out after the one with yellow in it the actual design appears.
Well it does when I click on it.

They seem to have tightened up their 'security' since last year.

That doesn't seem to work with attachments from my computer?

AH, I see the lederhosen one now. Nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here