Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Board meeting today about Hyypia

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I can't see Hyypia getting sacked when the chairman isn't here to select or interview his successor.

Well I am sorry if that is the case, because to me it is of paramount importance far beyond staying warm for the winter. Tony either needs or has a plan in place, but it is looking very much like we are stuck in this situation that could ultimately get us relegated, its a six pointer on Friday and very very important.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Yep two previous managers walking and the plethora of permanent quality players in our squad signed by our director of football suggest everything is fantastic behind the scenes.
I don't think that the Director of Football role works, however the previous seasons the Albion were signing quality players and not average players as they are at present.

I'm not too sure that anyone fully understands the role of the Director of Football and the relationship with the Manager and Coaching Staff.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well I am sorry if that is the case, because to me it is of paramount importance far beyond staying warm for the winter. Tony either needs or has a plan in place, but it is looking very much like we are stuck in this situation that could ultimately get us relegated, its a six pointer on Friday and very very important.

I doubt that it's to keep warm, but to keep an eye on his business interests in Australia. His wife comes from Melbourne so it will be family orientated too.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the Argus online mentions that it might be on the agenda

so it must be true then?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The interesting thing for me about the Argus article is that it highlights we are 4/1 to go down with the bookies.

On that basis, a lot of the knee-jerkers on here should be lumping on big time. Don't get me wrong, I think it's time for Sami to go (he wont, at least not yet), but the string of 'that's it, we're down' rubbish is set in context of those how generally know the score, the bookies.

Who's willing to put their money where their mouth is?

PG

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Absolutely pointless having a board meeting today if Hyypia isn't the main talking point. Nothing could possibly be more important i wouldn't have thought.

Sale of Christmas Jumpers?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There's always Skype! :wink:

This guys, it's 2014, you could run the club from a shack in Alice Springs ... if you wished ( and have a good connection!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here