• OUT

Votes: 292 76.8%
  • FENCE

Votes: 40 10.5%

• Total voters

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I don't think the players are that bad, however it's looking like a huge mistake not replacing Ulloa like for like with a man who can lead the line on his own. I don't think anyone thought that was O'Grady.

We've done alright in previous years with managers that are tactically inflexible, I don't that is a huge problem. The problem is the players either don't understand or haven't bought into his system.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Out!

1234144_600585133333739_653244790_n.jpg

grumpyoldgit

Mar 29, 2012
Don't know what he said to the players at half time, but after being fairly dominant 1st half we were awful 2nd half and made a fairly poor Rotherham side look good, time for a change now as we are getting worse as other teams down the bottom are improving apart from Birmingham.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Are you lot ****ing stupid, Sammi is doing a fantastic job with the players he has been given. I really would like to know who you all would like to see in charge, names please.

Mutts. I think you are in a very small minority.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Hard for me to judge but, when some of the more level-headed NSC posters say he should go, that's good enough for me.

Burke out, too.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
When SH was appointed, I was "meh" I don't actually recall voting out on a manager in the past. (Guess I'm more a licker than a bedwetter). However... I voted out, two polls ago and have seen nothing to change my mind.

BTW, whoever posts next week's poll (assuming he is still here) can you make the poll pubic please?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
When SH was appointed, I was "meh" I don't actually recall voting out on a manager in the past. (Guess I'm more a licker than a bedwetter). However... I voted out, two polls ago and have seen nothing to change my mind.

BTW, whoever posts next week's poll (assuming he is still here) can you make the poll pubic please?

I meant to do that, but didn't click it! Doh!

D

Deleted member 2719

I am afraid to say out. I was amazed how our boys heads dropped after their early second half goal.
Squad looks low in confidence the blame can only lay at one man door.

D

Deleted member 2719

In what way? He was an integral part of Oscars coaching team, and they did a decent job. There must be a real reason why you want him sacked?
He may not like his trousers.........so so tight.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Tony decided to spend fusk all on the team not Hyypia

Million + on stockdale, colunga, baldock and subsidising losses hardly '**** all' is it.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sadly I've moved to the out group. I've backed Sami and still feel he's been let down in terms of recruitment (whether you blame Burke, Bloom or the players themselves). However, today we faced a Rotherham team who cost a lot less than us and we were fortunate to draw. We made them look really good, especially in the second half, and things are getting worst rather than better. We need to sort it out soon and sadly I've lost confidence that Sami can do that.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Million + on stockdale, colunga, baldock and subsidising losses hardly '**** all' is it.

In fairness, I'm not slagging off Tony but how much have we made from selling Bridcutt, Buckley and Ulloa in the last year? A lot more than we've spent. I'm not criticising just wanted to point it out. Hopefully, there'll be money for new players on loan now and signings in January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here