Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Port Vale FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC **** FA Cup

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Bench looks really defensive, except Ulloa who has been under performing, and Lualua who is coming back from injury.

Also a bit of concern over upson - I seem to remember reading something about him being rested v reading because he has a knee that often bothers him, shouldn't he be rested if we've got a tough game on tuesday?

Other than that, I think the team is as expected for me.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Bench looks really defensive, except Ulloa who has been under performing, and Lualua who is coming back from injury.

Also a bit of concern over upson - I seem to remember reading something about him being rested v reading because he has a knee that often bothers him, shouldn't he be rested if we've got a tough game on tuesday?

Interesting one as I thought Upson would be rested ahead of others. But we don't have that many options at the back just now do we?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Maybe Greers calf is still a problem?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I gather he told Jones that he was very focused on this game.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
A mate of mine is big Charlton fan and he thought Obika was good when he played with them. Be interesting to see how he gets on today.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
So do we assume Kuczak, Bruno, Greer, Ward, Bridcutt, David, Lua Lua, Buckley, Ulloa are under offer and not in the right frame of mind? Or are we tossing a potential money spinning Cup tie in the 5th Round out the window too?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So do we assume Kuczak, Bruno, Greer, Ward, Bridcutt, David, Lua Lua, Buckley, Ulloa are under offer and not in the right frame of mind? Or are we tossing a potential money spinning Cup tie in the 5th Round out the window too?

Eh? Our side is FAR stronger than Port Vale's. What you on about?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Lots of changes in the squad today... Would love another impressive performance from March and Chicksen.

A 2-1 win for the Albion today!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We've sold them all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here