Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Fulham ****Official Match Thread****

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Got the chance to sit in 1901 tonight and meet the players after the game. Absolutely buzzing (although that might be the coffee from the East Platinum 1901- they either overdid the strength or laced it with amphetamines!!!). Had a fantastic night, not ashamed to admit my bottom lip wobbling when no.5 went in. We were genuinely fvcking brilliant.

With thanks to [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION] - if we play like that every time I sit in the posh seats, I'll be tapping you up again sir!

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
sorry if fixtures but has anyone commented on how the players celebrated Bruno's goal? they went bonkers (as did the crowd) - guess they knew they had won the game at that point.

few pics on twitter - will attempt upload. IMG_4529.JPG

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Nice to see a forum where the fans are discussing their own team, and not just criticising the opposition.

BTW, loved it how their fans have the nerve to tell us our support is sh1t - their average attendance is around 17k and they regularly got 18k when in the Premiership.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

clearly none of their fans there last night were at their home fixture where their support was truly shit

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
BTW, loved it how their fans have the nerve to tell us our support is sh1t - their average attendance is around 17k and they regularly got 18k when in the Premiership.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I thought the timing was amusing. Just after we'd scored our 3rd or 4th and the north, west and even the east had all been singing pretty much non stop for quite a while. You got the sense people went quiet for a few moments just to catch breath. Then the chant. Ludicrous!

Brighton_Rose

Up the Albion!
Aug 13, 2011
Withdean Brighton
My son was taken ill just around kick off in West Lower by one of the entrances. We really want to thank the passing fan who stopped to help. He said he was a first aider and used his jacket for his head and reassured my son. I didn't get to thank him and we are so grateful for his kindness and care and for stopping. Also for the kindness and great care from the stewards, Amex first aiders and on site Doctor. He is resting and recovering... We were sorry to miss such a great game too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here