Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Elvis Manu signs three-year deal from Feyenoord

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Cautiously optimistic he may be OK.

Any new player you get those on here thinking the new Messi but this kid looks like may have something. Long way off anyone knowing if will work though.

I'm hopeful and good to see further competition for the wide positions.

Now for the striker (if indeed Elvis is ours)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
7 goals in 22 games as a winger in the league
5 in 8 in Europe last year including a goal against Roma can not be all bad.

Word of caution , Danny Holla nearly had 1 / 3 as a defensive midfielder.

Wolfswinkel much more prolific.

Sounds pacey so could be decent

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Let's just hope he turns out to be a Good Luck Charm

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Chances are very high that Elvis Manu in the next three days he left Feyenoord's seal. Coach Giovanni van Bronckhorst clearly recognized that he is well on the way to Brighton & Hove Albion.

The transfer fee will be between a half and two million, but it does for Feyenoord probably not yet. According to club watcher Jan Dirk Stouten of RTV Rijnmond, the Rotterdam club leaders namely also a 'substantial resale percentage of' agreed with the British. "When Van Geel contract had was not renewed, he walked free from the door. Now they can get a transfer fee "said Stouten. "Feyenoord has negotiated a robust resale rate. Suppose he makes a good transfer than Feyenoord will deserve it."

Lees verder: http://www.soccernews.nl/news/32661...eyenoord_bedingt_forse_clausule#ixzz3k7vrEGID

Hefty sell on %

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'The long-awaited departure from Elvis Manu now hangs actually in the air. The attacker is approaching an agreement with interested members of the Brighton & Hove Albion.

That news was confirmed by head coach Giovanni van Bronckhorst, during the press conference ahead of PSV - Feyenoord. Earlier, reports that the Rotterdam already had an agreement with the British still denied a bid by a half to two million. Including Sporting Lisbon Bayer Leverkusen and Watford were also mentioned. The choice for Championship club Brighton is therefore called striking. His agent Carlos Tavares de Barros said earlier: "The offers we received, I think it's tomorrow around the clubs want all bets Elvis in the race weekend.. " '

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Dutch reports in last hour are suggesting that he is on his way to Brighton, as in a done deal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too much excitement, double post

Last edited:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here