Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think there's a chance of snow showers tonight along the East Sussex / Kent coastal area - so Hastings / Bexhill / Eastbourne way. The model data doesn't show much further West.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
It's been on and off in Greater Manchester too. Even the dragons are confused. One minute glorious winter sun, next it's throwing it down and the elderly on the roads are swerving and mounting kerbs while going no faster than 5mph.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I see the MO has extended their warnings until Saturday..I wonder how much doubt there is over Sundays game

Given there is likely to be a thaw after whatever we get Friday night/Saturday morning, I don't think the game is in any doubt. The Uni will grit their car parks, the club will do the surrounds. It needs night before snow and serious flumpage to call a game off these days. That said Southern Fail may throw a spanner in the works if they see the wrong type of snowflake!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Storm Emma which is due to hit us Thursday morning is looking horrendous for the south. All day Thursday into the night then either snow on Friday or freezing rain :facepalm:

Still loads of uncertainty over where it goes.

D

Deleted member 22389

I think there's a chance of snow showers tonight along the East Sussex / Kent coastal area - so Hastings / Bexhill / Eastbourne way. The model data doesn't show much further West.

I like a bit of snow, but as I have to work very early in the mornings delivering, I don't want another load of snow. The roads where so dangerous this morning. I'm the first one on them. If it can stay Eastbourne way that would be great.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It came, it flumped (for a bit), and it has mostly melted away.

Freezing outside though.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lovely Winters afternoon walk ...nice and crisp

DSCF4233.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brighton's newest fan

new fan.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How to wrap Echiums (left) or leave the buggers to fend for themselves (right)

Echia?

wrapped and unwrapped eceuums.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here