Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds v Derby

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Leeds have got a relatively easy run of games now until the end of February (if any games in the Championship can be described as 'easy'). Only Huddersfield from the top 6, and then a run of tricky looking fixtures in March.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Leeds have got a relatively easy run of games now until the end of February (if any games in the Championship can be described as 'easy'). Only Huddersfield from the top 6, and then a run of tricky looking fixtures in March.

On paper we have a great Feb/March.....that's just on paper though :)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Randomly (I know) have no problem with Leeds. Would like them back in the top league where they belong and a thorn in the side of the like of the other United etc...

Palace is a given, but I've always disliked Southampton more than Portsmouth,

Anyway back to the game, enjoyed that. Can't STAND Derby.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Yeah I just looked at their fixture list and started twitching, we have a rough period now before a few easier games from mid Feb onwards.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
This month is tough. Get to February in a good position and start to dream

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just a thought Newcastle losses to African nations and continued suspension of Shelvey.. Anyone else think Brighton 1st, Leeds 2nd is looking a strong possibility? .....Nah, didn't think so.

As much as I cannot stand Leeds they do seem to have a togetherness similar to ours.

But we need to take at least 3 points from the 2 games in hand over Leeds.

Newcastle r the team looking over there shoulder at Leeds..imho

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here