Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Swapping my Green vote with a Labour voter via swapmyvote.uk
I will vote Labour in my marginal (Labour/Tory) and they will vote Green for me where Greens have an admittedly small chance of a second seat. Democracy in action ... errr what else can you do in this system?
This is what everyone should be doing, tactical all the way!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why can't you and the other Tory boys on here come up with anything else except negative scaremongering.
It's because that is the way your party is approaching it so like sheep you all follow, and it's because you know full well that Cameron and now May are totally hapless and spreading misery across this country.
A catalogue of missed targets and down right lies while treating the public like mugs.
Surely even the most hard nosed Tory voter can see what is happening and it's all the fault of unnecessary austerity that has totally failed.
And if that Culture secretary on TV this morning is the best they can put forward and May won't debate then I suppose I don't blame you for your negative posts.
Have some balls and stand up for your party rather than acting like pathetic children.
Great post

larus

Why can't you and the other Tory boys on here come up with anything else except negative scaremongering.
It's because that is the way your party is approaching it so like sheep you all follow, and it's because you know full well that Cameron and now May are totally hapless and spreading misery across this country.
A catalogue of missed targets and down right lies while treating the public like mugs.
Surely even the most hard nosed Tory voter can see what is happening and it's all the fault of unnecessary austerity that has totally failed.
And if that Culture secretary on TV this morning is the best they can put forward and May won't debate then I suppose I don't blame you for your negative posts.
Have some balls and stand up for your party rather than acting like pathetic children.

Oh, the ****ing irony. How often to you delusional Left-Wing dreamers go an about the nasty party, saving the NHS from privatisation, the dementia tax, food-banks, poverty, zero-hour contracts, universtity fees, etc. So I assume that's all positive and upbeat is it?

Those in glass houses eh pal.

Let's face it, electioneering on BOTH sides is, has always been and probably always will be negative. And until all parties start to be honest with the electorate it won' change.

Do I think Major, IDS, Cameron or May are ideal leaders? No.

Do I think Bliar, Brown, Milliband were good? No.

However, I fear that Corbyn is so far out of his depth it's scary.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Given the sweeping nature of these claims, perhaps it is you who is the pathetic child? Perhaps also someone of your intellect can tell us what is happening, since no Tory voter on here and thus presumably millions further afield, knows.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Maybe you will be happy on Firday then if we get:
Corbyn as PM.
McDonald as Chancellor.
Abbott as Home Secretary.
And a fully united Labour Party in government.

This is Abbott who has the intelligence of a gnat. McDonald he quote from Moa's Little Red Book, and Corbyn who always votes against terrorist legislation.

If you think we're at the edge of an Economic Precipice now, if Labour get in we will take a huge step forward.

ProjectFear v2.0

Amazing. We're actually on a double edge precipice given ProjectFear v1.0 is already being enacted (now ProjectFear v1.3.2)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Anti (but true) tory memes*

For a start that's debatable but you've rather missed the irony of you posting these but congratulating someone for requesting less negative scare-mongering about the opposition and more postivity about their own political persuasion.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
However, I fear that Corbyn is so far out of his depth it's scary.

You fear that Corbyn is out of his depth (and, yes, I agree: he is).

But we have seen first hand that May is out of her depth.

So why would you vote for, or champion, either?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Tbh if the tories win I'll carry on having loads of work, if labour win I'll still have a hospital to go to in a few years, if the lib dems win they'll legalise everything and if the greens win I'll get a 3 day weekend!
I'm only on this thread for the sh!ts and giggles!

larus

I have always had the 'simple' view that a country needs to be economically successful. Without that, then you don't get tax revenues to pay for services. I have always viewed the conservatives as being more likely to run a successful economy (yes, they have made mae mistakes over the years), but they don't view business as being bad.

It's very easy to promise more giveaways, but the reality is that if we overtax individuals or companies, then they will either look at clever tax avoidance or relocate head-office functions to lower tax countries and have 'management charges' from these places.

You're right about May - she wan't my choice but she was in the early part of being PM winning me round. Now, I don't have confidence that she will be a great leader, but I feel that the overall balance of the Tories is superior to Labour. Their front-bench team come across as university ideologues and not in the real world.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tbh if the tories win I'll carry on having loads of work, if labour win I'll still have a hospital to go to in a few years, if the lib dems win they'll legalise everything and if the greens win I'll get a 3 day weekend!
I'm only on this thread for the sh!ts and giggles!

You know you are only allowed one vote don't you :D

PS...theres no way i am even going to attempt a serious debate on this thread

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Great choice isn't it...and lets not even look beyond those too :moo:

..its why i said weeks back the only way i feel i can vote with any meaning is to look at the local candidate even more than i would have normally

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here