Good game to win.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Help! We need somebody!
Help! Anyone but Sami!
Help! We'll take anybody!
Tony, pleeeeeeeeeeease!
When I was hopeful, much more hopeful that today, I never thought you could blame him in any way, but now results are bad I'm not so reassured, now I pray for someone new, I put that to the board! [it doesn't scan but I need to go out]

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Unfortunately there's 15 minutes now for our manager to speak to the players.

Let's hope he makes more sense than the last post match interview then.

Or they will come out with Bruno up front and JFC at right back

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought we finished off the half quite well. Love to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room right now. I hoping that there are some extremely angry players in there. Come out fighting Brighton, forget the result now, what I want is some spirit.

Come on lads.

:rave:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It is quite clear that after this abysmal team selection and performance the club should refund all ticket holders their money. Nothing less from Tony and the club will suffice. If he and Barber do not do this they will have gone way down in my estimation.

Supporters have given up their time and money to travel half way up the country to have their club perform like this. Total rubbish Bloom, Barber, Hypia, Jones and all.

I bloody hate suggestions like this.

Wasn't it Sunderland supporters who refused the players offer to refund their tickets and travel to Saints? They said they pay their money to support their team win lose or draw. Had a lot of respect for them after they did that. Especially given it would have barely impacted on the players pay packets.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought we finished off the half quite well. Love to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room right now. I hoping that there are some extremely angry players in there. Come out fighting Brighton, forget the result now, what I want is some spirit.

Come on lads.

:rave:

The players will need to motivate themselves there is no way Hyypia has any inspirational qualities.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
It's been in my mind for a while that TB's plan is to give SH the winter transfer window to turn things round (with some new players) and maybe replace him with a firefighter type of manager if one was needed with ten or twelve matches to go. I don't think that is tenable any more.

But whoever we replace Sami with (and whenever) it will be futile unless the recruitment organisation is completely ditched, and replaced with a chief scout and a scouting team directly responsible to the manager (with financial constraints to work within, obviously).

Red Adair couldn't solve this s**t!! :cool:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I bloody hate suggestions like this.

Wasn't it Sunderland supporters who refused the players offer to refund their tickets and travel to Saints? They said they pay their money to support their team win lose or draw. Had a lot of respect for them after they did that. Especially given it would have barely impacted on the players pay packets.
Indeed. And we'd also fail to meet FFP if they did it.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
When I was hopeful, much more hopeful that today, I never thought you could blame him in any way, but now results are bad I'm not so reassured, now I pray for someone new, I put that to the board! [it doesn't scan but I need to go out]

Ha.

No disrespect, but it's usually best to stick with a simple chorus. ;-)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I foresee a repeat of Boxing Day 1998, where we went in at halftime 3-0 down and drew 4-4.

I don't really. I'd settle for 4-0 and Sami to get the boot before Monday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I tuned started watching after the goals had been scored. It has been a competent away performance since then. Notably since Ince arrived. Can we start again ?

Derby sewed the game up after 20 minutes , they are happy just to play the rest of it as fitness training.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here