Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm on my Way!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I feel more enthused by this game than I did against Brum. I also feel confident for a positive result

Me too. I've seen QPR once or twice recently and I know that we have better players than them in every position. We can do this.

Whether we will or not depends on many factors, including the referee. But there's very little that should scare us at Loftus Road, and it's time we ended a poor record there just as we did at Hillsborough.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Holloway loves Hughton and he speaks well of our club so it's not going to be a leg breaking grudge match between managers with his desire to put a spanner in our works.

.He won't give the game away but it should just be an honest game of football without controversy. I hope.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Would love to see a competent performance with them running out clear winners, showing the world why we are top and PL bound tonight....but will settle for some thievery and a 0-1 win. UTA!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are Joel Lynch and Ben Hall likely to be playing?

Lynch hasn't played in the last two - think he's injured.

Ben Hall won't be playing unless Dunk, Huenemaier, Tomori, Bruno or White are injured?

(Grant Hall will be, though)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
This is Sky Sports 2 which means the pub. Capacity standing room only?

Does anybody know if a Day Pass to watch one match is available? Now TV?

Last edited:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Holloway loves Hughton and he speaks well of our club so it's not going to be a leg breaking grudge match between managers with his desire to put a spanner in our works.

.He won't give the game away but it should just be an honest game of football without controversy. I hope.
Holloway very pissed off with our fans, probably the game he's most motivated for whole season.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here