Obika Signs for Charlton

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Saturday 12th April, 3pm, Amex Stadium

Brighton 1 - 1 Charlton
Ulloa 17 Obika 89

I'd believe this if the player in question was anybody except Obika - he really is absolute wànk. Charlton will have had him for four weeks to realise this and ensure he doesn't get anywhere near their starting XI.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'd believe this if the player in question was anybody except Obika - he really is absolute wànk. Charlton will have had him for four weeks to realise this and ensure he doesn't get anywhere near their starting XI.

He was on loan at Charlton last season, which makes this move seem even more desperate.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Didn't he score 5 goals or something in a game against Charlton's U21s just before joining us? Obviously impressed.

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
My charlton supporting friend said he was quality for them and will be happy to have him back.....he'll score against us mark my words .......???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Terrible player who's only contribution to the whole season, bar the overhead kick that may have been responsible for downing that Malaysian airline, will be to score against us for Charlton.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Terrible player who's only contribution to the whole season, bar the overhead kick that may have been responsible for downing that Malaysian airline, will be to score against us for Charlton.
Although he did score for us.

Against league one, Port Vale

Having already missed an absolute sitter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here