• IN

Votes: 75 13.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 501 87.0%

• Total voters

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Out!
Bloom, please finally realise you need a motivator(s) off the pitch who understand the Championship....not some tepid bore who might make your life easy on a day to day basis but will end up losing you thousands of season ticket holders......& i include Garcia in that description.
No fight in the team.....not winning has become a habit and Hyypia and Jones will never change that.

Last edited:

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Out!
Bloom, please finally realise you need a motivator(s) off the pitch who understand the Championship....not some tepid bore who might make your life easy on a day to day basis but will end up losing you thousands of season ticket holders......& i include Garcia in that description.
No fight in the team.....not winning has become a habit and Hyypia and Jones will never change that.
It has not worked out and there are no real signs it will but a character assassination is completely unjustified, unnecessary and self defeating.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Out!

This. In fact Tony Bloom what the hell are you doing. I'm beginning to fear you are well and truly out of your depth. Why is he still the manager?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

What’s not to be motivated by?

Totally clueless. I understand that he'd be disappointed with the result but he just comes across so negatively. He looks relegated and we will be if he stays.
The longer this is allowed to go on the worse we will be. Mr Bloom needs to sort this immediately but I'm beginning to fear he will hold his faith in Sami for too long.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Totally agree lizard, a beaten failure of a man. A shame.

Tony bloom has a lot to answer for, something odd going on at the club, since Poyet, I can't see relegation is in the business plan so something pretty radical needs to change. Ie a manager with some experience above Sunday league, and a back room team he wants with the support of the hierarchy, to get a job done.

Hyppia will go but I can't help feeling bloom is the problem.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
87% of NSC about 300 ish not 87% of yesterday 28k attendance about 24k. I am sure if that was the case TB would act but not 300.

TB might decide to do something if "Hyppia Out" is echoing around The Amex on December 12th after Millwall rob us of 3 points.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
That useless sack of shit Finn needs to fu*k off fast. He's a master at losing.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
87% of NSC about 300 ish not 87% of yesterday 28k attendance about 24k. I am sure if that was the case TB would act but not 300.

BensGrandad - the trend would likely to be similar amongst a larger number since the sample size is
reasonably large and homogeneous.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He has two games to save his job IMO

Lose at Derby and fail to beat Millwall and he would have to go.
Total waste of time and points. Any win now is just a stay of execution which we can't afford. He doesn't need anymore games. He is a dreadful manager. Sack him.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I have gone from Hyypia out, to sitting on the fence.

It's the Champions League style system we play that is to blame, and the more the I hear about the club from those in the know, the more I don't think the manager has much say in that.

I wasn't excited by Bent joining us, I don't think it matter if we signed Wayne Rooney to play up front on his own. The system we play is not creating enough quaility chances. CMS, Baldock amongst others have failed in it, don't see why Bent will be any different.

Poyet left and no one knows the true story. Oscar walked out and preferred to live in Watford, than Brighton with the new ground and training facilities.

Something is obviously not right somewhere.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Firstly, you are out by 50%. It is 472 voted so far with over 400 wanting him gone. Agreed, it isn't 87% of a stadium crowd voting on here but for an Internet forum it is a huge amount.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Out!

Given you a thumbs down for spectacularly missing the point like your friend jimbob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here