Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Will always be fondly remembered, but is not the type of forward we need now. As others have said, I'm sure he will stay in the Premier League, has proved he can score goals at that level

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I can imagine the headline...."ulloa signs for the albion".......yeeeessssss! Oh wait....wrong albion ��

And I'm sure some witty person will start a thread similarly titled.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is that 30% of any profit, rather than 30% of the fee? If Leicester make a loss, I don't see why they'd have to pay us.

A sell-on is calculated on the profit the original buying club make on the original transfer.

Based upon what has been reported by various sources since we sold him to Leicester, it would seem that the original fee was £8million with a further £500k due after 20 appearances, £1million due for Leicester avoiding relegation in 2014-15 and £500k due for Leicester avoiding relegation in 2015-16. So, Leicester have ended up paying us £10million.

I would have thought the sell-on will, therefore, kick-in only if Leicester were to sell him for more than £10million (I guess it could be calculated based upon the original fee, but that seems unlikely).

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
West Brom would be a good shout, to replace Berahino or Stoke if Berahino doesn't join them. Also in the PL, Swansea, Palace or Southampton. B'fluff need yet another striker too.

Be interesting to see how much Leicester get for him, he's hardly been a resounding success there but with the inflated transfer market, who knows?

I'd disagree. He's scored 17 in 66. He's behind Okazaki and Vardy but has played a part in the league success of a unfancied team.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
As extremely unlikely as it would be, I would definitely let out a bit of wee if it happened :lolol:

Don't let a few drips spoil your day.....

image.jpeg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
A sell-on is calculated on the profit the original buying club make on the original transfer.

Based upon what has been reported by various sources since we sold him to Leicester, it would seem that the original fee was £8million with a further £500k due after 20 appearances, £1million due for Leicester avoiding relegation in 2014-15 and £500k due for Leicester avoiding relegation in 2015-16. So, Leicester have ended up paying us £10million.

I would have thought the sell-on will, therefore, kick-in only if Leicester were to sell him for more than £10million (I guess it could be calculated based upon the original fee, but that seems unlikely).

Could you put that a little more simply, I'm drunk.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Do you have any proof of that or are you just
Quoting Sky sports.

What constitutes proof? Regardless he was always going to stay in the Premiership. He is in his prime and just won the Premier league !!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Bizarre, the guy is a Premier League Champion. He is categorically not going anywhere that isn't a top flight club and he certainly isn't coming back here (yet...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here