Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Blackpool ****Official Match Thread****

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Last two shots on target I have seen have been goals, positives like that you mean.

You're a veritable good-luck charm!

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Abject!

So disillusioned with Oscar's style. Hearing many people about me say the same thing, and whilst we may have 20000 season ticket holders, I expect the average to drop from that 27000 down to 23000 next season (excepting top flight).

I don't see a team here that is playing with any sense of urgency. Pedestrian, sloppy play, predictable, safe, defensive - dull! We have become Middlesbrough!

Totally agree. We have been lucky to be in the mix at this late stage. Frustrated is a feeling I most often feel watching Oscars team.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So looks like we will be 6th going in to the final two games.
Does it? We won't be if Reading win at home to Middlesbrough tomorrow.

Ref didn't help, he had no idea.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
and again can we ban these palace ****s please.....vote..?
They're just so boring this year. Never heard a thing from them until they turned their season round, then they come on here to take the piss 'cos the idiot Dobbie scored.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Abject!

So disillusioned with Oscar's style. Hearing many people about me say the same thing, and whilst we may have 20000 season ticket holders, I expect the average to drop from that 27000 down to 23000 next season (excepting top flight).
!

I thought we were on target for a similar number of season tickets as this year. If so, the average will be similar.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If we'd brought CMS on for Lingard at half-time we might have scraped a win.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
They're just so boring this year. Never heard a thing from them until they turned their season round, then they come on here to take the piss 'cos the idiot Dobbie scored.

Sour grapes , Palarce are lucky that there management recognise the fact that goals therefore strikers win games and get the club promoted,the management at the Albion are clueless and lack ambition

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Our display today was due to one Blckpool player...No4 Perkins...ex Barnsley,he was everywhere,defending in the box,breaking up our play in midfield,linking up with their forwards,like a little terrier and he never gave up on the cause...we need someone LIKE him...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Another home opportunity blown . Pretty piss poor from both sides . Looked a l1 game . Expected more , not gonna lie

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Our display today was due to one Blckpool player...No4 Perkins...ex Barnsley,he was everywhere,defending in the box,breaking up our play in midfield,linking up with their forwards,like a little terrier and he never gave up on the cause...we need someone LIKE him...

This

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

He was very good today but he was always good when he played for Barnsley against us. Given that pretty much all their play went through him you'd have thought someone in the management team would've suggested marking him a bit more closely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here