Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"We have got a manager here now who is as good if not better than both of (Poyet + Oscar)"

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Mullery, lapdog/spin merchant for Barber at Spurs and now here.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"We have got a manager here now who is as good if not better than both of (Poyet + Oscar)"

1 win in 17, says differently.

It's the taking part that counts. Err..

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
I see from today's online Argus that Sami thinks we need to get some experience in the midfield. If he'd bother to check NSC when the Derby team was announced he could have had this revelation before making the same mistake against Millwall. I suggest he's not even as good as Jimmy Case
If only we could get a strong, composed central midfielder who's played consistently at a top level?

Quite obviously Alan Mullery.

Bit old surely?

I don't get the cult of Holla and Ince on here - Sami has tried them. One can't defend and the other cant pass? Maybe if they had a genetically engineered lovechild.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Naylor has just tweeted that it will change our perspective as if to say that we will have no choice but to fall in line. Well bollocks to that. It could be Dick Knight (and who knows..) but it will not change tactical ineptitude. What I would like to see from Naylor is an actual opinion rather than mere clickbait.

From this then my guess is...Club Ambassador... Mullery.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
The club is a laughing stock. Every since Barber and Burke joined us we have gone downhill faster than Jordans knickers in front of a boy band

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't get the cult of Holla and Ince on here - Sami has tried them. One can't defend and the other cant pass? Maybe if they had a genetically engineered lovechild.

Eh? Holla was (as he should be) our best midfielder by a long way at the start of the season. His form then dropped a BIT (due to an injury) and suddenly he never plays again, despite having a much better pedigree than any of our other players. You honestly don't think he's worth a go when Gardner and JFC CLEARLY isn't working and he looks overall a much better player than either of them?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
If we have got a manager here who is better than Garcia and Poyet, why the f#ck don't they hurry up and put him in and get rid of that pillock Hyppia ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Was it the chairman of Derby County?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's Kemy

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
What an absolutely ludicrous statement to make with no evidence at all to back it up.

Gus is one of the most talented managers in the country who did an incredible job for us. Garcia is also a very talented manager who knows how to organise a team and did a superb job last season getting us into the play offs. Hyypia on the other hand is tactically clueless, utterly inept at organising a side, totally uninspiring and generally proving to be a very weak manager.

The club are taking us for fools.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here