Would you welcome Glenn Murray back?

Would you welcome Glenn Murray back?

• Yes

Votes: 249 72.0%
  • Yes, but only if he clapped

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 13.9%
  • It's the Summer - I can't think about this stuff right now. Please come back in August

Votes: 22 6.4%

• Total voters

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Spot on about Murray. But moody, or just shy which comes across as moody?
Ulloa's problem is a lack of pace and mobility. Makes him very predictable for defences.

I remember the flack he got when he didn't clap the fans. I also remember one game at Withdean when he worked his wotsits off and came off injured. He walked past the south stand on his way back to the changing room and a ripple of applause broke out and a few fans chanted his name. He looked towards the fans and clapped back in appreciation. Fair play to him. Oh well, that was then, this is now and I can't see him ever coming back. Onwards and upwards UTA.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Guess Murray wont want to be 3rd choice striker then?

Chamakhs been playing behind the front man alot . Murray has slogged hard through his career and he wont want this oppotunitity to pass him by , he will get game time but possibly not a regular starter .

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I've missed this thread and am so cool that I haven't even read a single comment, but here I go anyway;

I was angry at the club for letting him go.
I was angry at Glenn for signing for Palace.
I was FURIOUS with Glenn for his FFS goal.
I was immediately at peace with Glenn after the respect he showed by never celebrating or doing anything dickishly Palace.

On reflection, who can blame him for furthering his career? Alright, he picked a bad team to do it with, but overall he's actually gone up in my estimation. Make sense of that.

Come on, Glenn. Come home and do us a goal.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Considering this topic has been done so many times now, does anyone think it's a bit suspicious of Bozza starting a thread on a done and dusted topic?

I'm guessing there will be more to this thread over the next few weeks.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Considering this topic has been done so many times now, does anyone think it's a bit suspicious of Bozza starting a thread on a done and dusted topic?

I wouldn't have made such an epic contribution if I didn't think it could be such a sexy possibility.

I've missed this thread and am so cool that I haven't even read a single comment, but here I go anyway;

I was angry at the club for letting him go.
I was angry at Glenn for signing for Palace.
I was FURIOUS with Glenn for his FFS goal.
I was immediately at peace with Glenn after the respect he showed by never celebrating or doing anything dickishly Palace.

On reflection, who can blame him for furthering his career? Alright, he picked a bad team to do it with, but overall he's actually gone up in my estimation. Make sense of that.

Come on, Glenn. Come home and do us a goal.

Please, just fukc off with with rational comment.

He won't come back, he just won't.

??????

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Yes, yes it would.

Hate to say it but that would be just spiffer for me also, if we were in there to start with.

*******s

Until we invest in the stadium properly aka two new stands, I think most Palace fans would accept finishing 17th every season until they're completed!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Murray and Ulloa?

Yes PLEASE:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Ain't that The Truth!

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
The guy is a different class, that chest pass to Gayle to set up the equaliser against Liverpool, well you just can't teach that. The entire time he is playing football at the highest level he will never leave. The guy deserves that for working his way up the leagues.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I remember the flack he got when he didn't clap the fans. I also remember one game at Withdean when he worked his wotsits off and came off injured. He walked past the south stand on his way back to the changing room and a ripple of applause broke out and a few fans chanted his name. He looked towards the fans and clapped back in appreciation. Fair play to him. Oh well, that was then, this is now and I can't see him ever coming back. Onwards and upwards UTA.

Went to a fans day, on a hot Thursday Easter 2011 at Withdean. By 9 or 10 in the morning there must have been at least a couple of 1,000 fans there, possibly more. At the very end, fans could get autographs - all were popular eg Calderon, Greer with the clammer to get to them, but there was a mass stampede of kids and parents trying to get Murray's.

Obviously being the most prolific striker in the squad, he was always going to be a favourite, but his football earned that appreciation. A class striker, forward, footballer. Shame that arrogant Poyet made it a cause célèbre to 'beat' Murray in the wage negotiations. The real winner was Holloway and CP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here