Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I was just thinking the same, don't really understand what he is going on about.

One thing is for sure though, he is obsessed with being right on this now.
So much so, that it would be hilarious if Zamora did end up signing....

I know it's very fashionable to criticise AN at every opportunity, justifiably or not, but I can't see why in relation to this.

He has never said that BZ is not signing, simply that, so far, everything is rumour and speculation. In his latest tweet he is saying that he has an incomparable source that confirms it is still all speculation and no more.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I know it's very fashionable to criticise AN at every opportunity, justifiably or not, but I can't see why in relation to this.

He has never said that BZ is not signing, simply that, so far, everything is rumour and speculation. In his latest tweet he is saying that he has an incomparable source that confirms it is still all speculation and no more.

I think it's more down to the tone of his tweets - they always come across to me as very self-important and delighted to be bursting everyone's bubble.

I wonder if he's always been such a self-important arse, or whether he's really had to work at it.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Sounds to me like a comment with the sole purpose of winding up those of us on NSC and of course we all know he never reads NSC.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sounds to me like a comment with the sole purpose of winding up those of us on NSC and of course we all know he never reads NSC.

At times like these, I like to reflect.

[tweet]87824411922677760[/tweet]

[tweet]87852536693923840[/tweet]

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding

As Brian Fantana points out, it is the tone of his tweets that is bizarre.

If there is nothing to speculate about, why does he keep banging on about it?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
In AN defence its been in the Mirror / Star / Mail , Zamora also said will return one day and hes just been released so you cant really blame AN.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
can't really see his point. if all he is saying is that he has been told its all speculation, then 'no shit sherlock' - its obviously all speculation because we don't know it as a fact. unless he is saying its all bollox and never happening, then he is really not saying anything at all.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
As Brian Fantana points out, it is the tone of his tweets that is bizarre.

If there is nothing to speculate about, why does he keep banging on about it?

Maybe because NSC keeps banging on about it!

I can see why some don't like his tone but not why some were so keen to make 2 +2 = 22 and twist his words to say that the transfer wasn't go to happen. He didn't say that.

In any case, I simply don't understand why some get so heated about what AN writes, good, bad or indifferent. I agree with some of what he wrights and disagree with other stuff - he's entitled to his opinion - but once I've read it I don't give it a second thought. It really isn't important enough to get heated about.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
Maybe because NSC keeps banging on about it!

I can see why some don't like his tone but not why some were so keen to make 2 +2 = 22 and twist his words to say that the transfer wasn't go to happen. He didn't say that.

In any case, I simply don't understand why some get so heated about what AN writes, good, bad or indifferent. I agree with some of what he wrights and disagree with other stuff - he's entitled to his opinion - but once I've read it I don't give it a second thought. It really isn't important enough to get heated about.

Not getting heated. Just thought his stance was particularly bizarre on this one that's all.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The club have been after Hemed since Christmas it seems Naylor didn't have a clue about that. I wonder if the club leak a few names to distract from their real targets?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
hows the ZCR looking today Boz?

I'm not optimistic but I'm pretty sure that, before today, Andy Naylor had been receiving word from the same person I was.

Because I do want Bobby back, I'm hoping that it's a case that the club know how big a deal it would be for most supporters, so are trying their hardest to play it down to everyone all of the time.

I think that's just me being overly hopeful though.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm not optimistic but I'm pretty sure that, before today, Andy Naylor had been receiving word from the same person I was.

Because I do want Bobby back, I'm hoping that it's a cast that the club know how big a deal it would be for most supporters, so are trying their hardest to play it down to everyone all of the time.

I think that's just me being overly hopeful though.

being reported in the East Grinstead Gazzette....................so it must be true then?

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I am in the never go back camp when it comes to footballers etc. It's never going to be the same, we all know it. In Bobbys case though there could be more to it than just signing an icon. It would take the spotlight away from the younger strikers and allow them more space. We wouldn't be speaking about Hemed being the new Ulloa etc. It may allow Baldock and O'Grady to flourish and his influence must be positive. If he can make it anyone can, sort of thing. No, that's unfair. Nobody has ever accused him of being unprofessional to my knowledge. It's just the money thing, how much do you want Bobby?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
'Stock take'

ie Amex Lockdown for clandestine smuggling in of player for signing reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here