Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think we have been OK. Just need a bit of luck in front of goal. I thought the Baldock "dive" was a penalty from where I'm sat.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think we have been OK. Just need a bit of luck in front of goal. I thought the Baldock "dive" was a penalty from where I'm sat.

so did I .........................but then I am sat here too..................................in Eastbourne

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Watching it in the Netherlands. Its been a scrappy game. Ruud Gullit is not impressed. Their number 40 on the left looks good. We need to try and get the ball down and play a little.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
At the game, from our end where we've been attacking we've totally bossed the game and should be winning quite comfortably. Fans being really loud and supportive so far.

The first half performance is the best I've seen us play for a while

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Give it 15 then bring on Solly

Much better 1st half than Tues

kelownaseagull

Sep 13, 2003
BC Canada
At the game, from our end where we've been attacking we've totally bossed the game and should be winning quite comfortably. Fans being really loud and supportive so far.

The first half performance is the best I've seen us play for a while

I'm watching at home, and this is how I see it too. Just need a little luck with the final ball and to take opportunities when they present themselves.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Sounds like we are much better than Tuesday. If we do our usual better 2nd half we should win this at a canter. Famous last words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here