Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Three (un)wise strikers tonight.

Doesn't score goals.
Can't score goals.
Doesn't care about scoring goals.

*i hope this comes back to bite me on the arse.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Reading playing a very good passing game, forcing our defence into a series of errors. Only Hunt came out with credit really. Midfield looks to lack creativity. Manu the major threat

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
They should make the league cup a geographical county event where only players born or living in a county for X years can play for the County. Players unpaid for the event and don't have to be professionals. I'd go for that. Generate good local interest and passion. Trial safe standing at the same time and tickets £5 each. They could even do it for the fa cup and league too. Anyone fancy themselves as a striker?

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
Be interesting to see the 16,000 other excuses of the fans that cannot make this game.

No excuse from me ..... would have been nice to be there but would have been tight time wise having had to pick up my son from a school football match after work, so listening on seagulls player instead. If that makes me, in your eyes, a fair weather fan thats your problem not mine. Yesterday evening was a lot easier, so I went to the Checkatrade stadium and watched the the U23's instead.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
god the east terrace at the Goldstone,huddled together for warmth, piddling down, losing to a shite team and then the barstewards made us stand on our heads in a bucket of horseshite in Hove Park, then jog all the way to Croydon and back through the palarse fans all jeering

you lot have never lived:lolol::lolol::lolol:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Techy young people please tell me why I cant watch twitter posted videos. I can watch all other types. Why is this?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
This will be difficult...Reading are set up very well....They defended a lead at Barnsley with ten men and they are quite capable of doing the same here...eleven changes from Saturday's starting line-up suggests that the management.won't lose any sleep over losing tonight.....only 13 minutes break at half-time....don't normally see that.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Get Murphy and Skalak on, go 4-4-2, whatever this is tonight isn't working. Ince-Sidwell-Norwood is too slow.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
god the east terrace at the Goldstone,huddled together for warmth, piddling down, losing to a shite team and then the barstewards made us stand on our heads in a bucket of horseshite in Hove Park, then jog all the way to Croydon and back through the palarse fans all jeering

you lot have never lived:lolol::lolol::lolol:

and you tell that to fans today and they dont believe a bloody word....and dont forget our mums and dads would slash us to death with broken bottles if we complained,,,,, fans today dont know there born !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here