Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 5 clear, 3 to play, we are safe

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Everyone keeps saying about Hudds tough run in and they won’t get another point. Their last home game is Arsenal. This is the same Arsenal who’ve acquired the grand total of 0 points in their away games in 2018. Wenger’s last game might spark something different but I’d suggest Hudds have a great chance of getting to 38 points. I can see a final day scenario where Hudds, Saints, Swansea & West Ham can all go above us with a win. We really do need a point on Friday...

You may well be right re Huddersfield against Arsenal.....but can they handle the pressure

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Everyone keeps saying about Hudds tough run in and they won’t get another point. Their last home game is Arsenal. This is the same Arsenal who’ve acquired the grand total of 0 points in their away games in 2018. Wenger’s last game might spark something different but I’d suggest Hudds have a great chance of getting to 38 points. I can see a final day scenario where Hudds, Saints, Swansea & West Ham can all go above us with a win. We really do need a point on Friday...

Sky will just love it if any one of 5 teams can go down on the last day. Me......not so much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here