Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / Apple Watch

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
My iphone turned up today. For its size, it doesn't seem too big and very light. Not keen on the way the camera look on the back though.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I can get 2/3 days use out of my phone on 1 charge and I use it often, most of my friends are charging there iPhones after similar use on the same day

You're all over these iPhone / iOS threads aren't you Tom, quite amusing really. Why don't you condense down into one post why you're completely happy with your phone, and not obsessed with any other products on the market….:thumbsup:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
After a few hours of mucking around with the new iPhone 6, I must say, I love it.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Just managed to open mine up and do cloud back up and sim swap, all good. Going from a 4s to a 6 makes you notice just how big the 6 is. I really feel like I'm going to drop it though. It's that big I don't feel comfortable using just one hand yet. Looking forward to discovering what ios8 has in store 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The Mrs new Iphone 6 has come, size better, picture far sharper...other than that I see no change....Yet!

I will report back when I have played with this new piece of supposed new wave technology

I await the Samsung S6 as predicted

:thumbsup:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Further to my last post, it does honestly feel better in the hand and is nice and thin. It does feel good and pix's on the front screen are now far sharper to say the least.

The software for me has the same look, it is however cosmetically looking better. That's all from me for now, not yet played with camera, I think the S5 I have may still win on that front

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Just found the slow mo, good little gimmick but like the siri thing, doubt it will be used unless you are into making films etc

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Stuff more positive about the battery in their review - http://www.stuff.tv/apple/apple-iphone-6/review

"[FONT=bariol_regular]Happily, the iPhone 6 just goes on and on. In regular use, the phone performed for a full day and well into a second – a leap forward compared to the iPhone 5s. Additionally, iOS 8 gives you handy warnings about apps which are constantly making data connections, so you can turn the beggars off.[/FONT]"

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Get mine in 10 days, I shall enjoy reading everyone's thoughts. I'm glad I went for the six though, had a little play with the six plus and it's just a tad to big for me. With the 6 I hardly noticed the increase in screen size in the hand at all.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Further to my last post, it does honestly feel better in the hand and is nice and thin. It does feel good and pix's on the front screen are now far sharper to say the least.

The software for me has the same look, it is however cosmetically looking better. That's all from me for now, not yet played with camera, I think the S5 I have may still win on that front
This is a line that always amuses me :lol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
After playing around and testing the new Iphone 6 my missus has ordered, I am somewhat underwhelmed with what has been quoted as the best Smartphone?

It looks good Yes, It feels good in the hand yes, Sharp Images yes, camera has gimmicks yes but these are the Apps attached to the camera

Innovative and new ...I just dont see it, the IOS looks the same so with that in mind I need to ask...

When is the Samsung S6 coming out?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
EE refused to let me sign a £50pm 2 year contract yesterday for a 6+ (£1200) unless I paid £100 to end my existing contract with them 'early' that has 1 month (£50) to run...
I walked, to contemplate my next move

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
EE refused to let me sign a £50pm 2 year contract yesterday for a 6+ (£1200) unless I paid £100 to end my existing contract with them 'early' that has 1 month (£50) to run...
I walked, to contemplate my next move

Wait for the Galaxy S6

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I was on the cusp of buying the 6+, indeed had I not been annoyingly talked at by another patron at a US airport, after having had a couple of drinks I would have done, but I'm starting to bet a bit less convinced now, initial reviews have been a bit mixed and then bendgate. Now the iOS 8 update has been withdrawn.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here