Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Just watched the highlights. Blimey, looked like a cracking game although a bit to close for the G-men.

It was a corker with Eli Manning hitting Shephard on a short move pattern for a 4th quarter TD getting the winning score of 21 - 20 .But Manning gave the ball right back to the Bengals. Bengals were trying to get something going when Dalton was sacked on back to back plays forcing them to punt the ball back to the Giants with 3 minutes left.

Complete with Odell Beckham Jr doing his Michael Jackson "Thriller" routine. A crucial victory for the Giants who are still aiming for the playoffs despite being 2 games down to the Cowboys in the division.

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
One of my favourite teams that Warren Moon/ Oilers outfit.

I will never forget watching this. Hated The Bills at the time as well. Ladies and gentlemen, it's 'The Comeback.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjHGAvkQlkk

Remember listening to it live at home in AWood on the radio as I found some US Forces station that was broadcasting it live. There was my family trying to have a nice day with the relations round for an Xmas visit with me getting more and more pissed off as the comeback happened

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Remember listening to it live at home in AWood on the radio as I found some US Forces station that was broadcasting it live. There was my family trying to have a nice day with the relations round for an Xmas visit with me getting more and more pissed off as the comeback happened

One of the most wild NFL games, I've ever seen. As usual The Bills got stuffed in the Superbowl.

Yeah I think it all depends on what Romo wants. If he wants a ring then the Broncos would probably be his best bet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Double box

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Good line up for Thanksgiving

Pre-Turkey : Vikings v Lions
Post-Turkey : Redskins v Cowboys
Drunken stupor : Steelers v Colts

Jul 7, 2003
Remember the days when a PAT was almost a given? According to RedZone, there have been 7 missed in the first half of the early games tonight. Good move by the NFL to shake them up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here