Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridders coming home?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
In addition to the baggage it would only work if we changed to 4231 with 2 holding midfielders. Cant see that happening mid season.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Let me make it clear to you...
Buckley or bridcutt will never play for us again....End of

Probably not, but I think it is more up to Mr Hughton and co. Than you.

If they thought they might add something, then.....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Made his bed, now he can lie in it.

No I don't want him here.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think we need another defensive midfielder ... and if we did would we want to sign a player who has played virtually no first team football for a year?

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
When he was an Albion player loads on here thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. Amazing how opinions change so quickly.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fans said the same about Hammond, remembering how he'd sworn at the south stand at Withdean. He won the fans round again.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Please no.

Too much lack of focus last time. Could have at least refused his pay cheque whilst his concentration faded.

Can't see it happenning. He still hasn't had his tribute video on the official site anyway, so I'd say his bridges were well and truely burnt.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Lord Bloom of Tony would not have a SINGLE person on the payroll who does not want to be there and give their all, right down to the car park attendants and the laundry people.

So the egotistical pr1ck that is Bridcutt, who couldn't quite get himself out of bed to even train last time around, can FECK right off. End of thread.

No place to play him other than if we go 4-5-1 away from home besides he played the ******** card to leave, there can be no return.rather we put the wages towards another left back.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wasn't he totally ineffectual in the Prem? Looked miles out of his depth to me.

Maybe, but to be honest, Sunderland have been a side who are under the cosh for the last few seasons. In a team flying high as he was when we we hitting the playoffs then he was a class act. There is a lot of revisionism going one. Yes of course if someone had come in from the premiership, for any of our players, we would be churlish to stand in their way, and that is true for many teams.

A footballers career is short and they are not supporters of teams, they play for them....players like Zamora who feels he has come home are few and far between,

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
It's pretty much the last position we need filling.

We've just picked up a new central midfielder who's going to have a job to break into the first team as it is.

I'm not anti Bridders and loved his displays for us 2-3 years ago but he's no better than what we've got right now and cover in that position is strong.

Whilst I'd normally suggest there is always room for a top quality player, I'm not sure he has the requisite quality for our current squad.

Good luck to him but we don't need him back here

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
When he was an Albion player loads on here thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. Amazing how opinions change so quickly.

Seriously? ??? And you didn't find it 'Amazing' how his own attitude towards us changed 'so quickly' then? Talk about only putting forward one side of the argument.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Reportedly following his loan spell at Leeds with a view to an offer. How do we feel about this after his sulky exist?

About the same as I feel about any player. If they are better than what we have got then we have to be interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here