Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It does make a bit of sense. I know this is democracy in full action, and as a remainer, I am not got going to go against the vote, nor do I advocate a second vote.

HOWEVER, I do find it odd that the country is going to plough ahead with such a monumental action when 48% of the voting nation have said they do not want it. And yes, I would be saying the same had the vote been the other way.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Only chance there would ever be another referendum in the short-term would be if when we go to the EU to leave they make concessions on immigration etc.. that would fundamentally change our relationship, or the penalties for exit are so punitive that it would need the public to ratify they are willing to swallow them anyway.

Neither of those things are going to happen.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You mean the EU want a second vote because they didn't get the result they wanted ?? Now that's never happened !!!!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Maybe they will have a referendum once the "divorce" settlement is finalised? The settlement may not look quite so inviting once it is down on paper.

This is my prediction. A referendum on whether we accept the terms of departure. They will be so utterly shit-house that we will remain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here