Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The crowd today

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Once upon a time, in the dim and distant past, we dreamed about getting promoted. The footballing God looked down on us and granted our wish in 2017. And yet we still get complete nobodies moaning, complaining and whining. Good luck to them next season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I did feel that at the final whistle but I'm glad I stayed a bit longer than I usually do as the NS concourse after the game was bouncing and I don't feel deflated anymore, looking forward to next Sunday now

I get the feeling a majority of moaners on this forum don't actually go to the games so have no idea about atmosphere, no idea about playing v Sheff Weds last spring and playing today when we are promoted. I think, though I could be wrong, they just need an outlet to show their disgust. And to think we're only promoted, what a disgrace!

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I get the feeling a majority of moaners on this forum don't actually go to the games so have no idea about atmosphere, no idea about playing v Sheff Weds last spring and playing today when we are promoted. I think, though I could be wrong, they just need an outlet to show their disgust. And to think we're only promoted, what a disgrace!

And don't go to away games and have no idea that we're not actually that bad.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Once upon a time, in the dim and distant past, we dreamed about getting promoted. The footballing God looked down on us and granted our wish in 2017. And yet we still get complete nobodies moaning, complaining and whining. Good luck to them next season.

Perhaps we should have a rule that anyone starting a negative thread about a game they have not attended, especially when most of us are still in the ground (well, not me because I always leave early:lolol::bigwave:), should be banned. It's just trolling.

I don't expect NSC to be the mouthpiece of the club, with all views filtered by Tony's PA, but FFS, next season it is going to attract an increasing amount of the sort of wankers we get at work, the equivalent of the young lads who 'support' ManU by watching them on Sky, i.e., first generation iPhone owners who think they have the right to bore us all with their negative knowall bollocks, every time 'their' team fails to perform like Barcelona at their finest :wanker::shootself.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Posted at 19.21. Clearly the OP was not at the ground supporting his team.
Bore off mate and go and watch your Premier League team.

So because I didn't go to the game I can't comment on the support? Melt

And I am supporting my premier league team thanks

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011

Thinking you're relevant on a forum? Yikes

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
I did feel that at the final whistle but I'm glad I stayed a bit longer than I usually do as the NS concourse after the game was bouncing and I don't feel deflated anymore, looking forward to next Sunday now

So glad I stayed on in the North Stand concourse after the game. Like everyone else I felt flat and disappointed with the result and the teams performance,, but this soon changed with the shenanigans that followed. Fantastic atmosphere which raised everybody's spirits and continued on the train long after the stewards ( who I though were excellent and very patient) ushered the last of us from the concourse. Quality end to what was a disappointing game.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So glad I stayed on in the North Stand concourse after the game. Like everyone else I felt flat and disappointed with the result and the teams performance,, but this soon changed with the shenanigans that followed. Fantastic atmosphere which raised everybody's spirits and continued on the train long after the stewards ( who I though were excellent and very patient) ushered the last of us from the concourse. Quality end to what was a disappointing game.
Great sing song with people on shoulders etc. The stewards moved in to try and stop it but were unsuccessful. I was on a serious downer until witnessing that. Glad i didn't sulk and leave early like many did.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
At front of WSL stewards also wanted fans to leave asap after lap of honour - Dunk, Hughton and Stockdale ruined that as all three spent fair while signing autographs and having selfies with young fans who will no doubt be talking about it for weeks - stewards gave up at that point and just smiled at what was going on

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I wish the club would stop trying to put on a spectacle in games where the result has some significance. Today should have been about doing a job, not flags and opera singers. If there was a party to be thrown, the fans and players showed at the Wigan game that they are perfectly capable of throwing it themselves once the job has been done. I never want to arrive at my seat and find a flag on it ever again unless the game is a dead rubber because we have already won the league. This may sound grumpy after the fantastic season, but we never seem to learn.

My sentiments entirely.
There is a time to celebrate and its not when the job is only half done. This team had a chance to write their names into BHA history, as the first winners of the second-tier title and in front of their own fans. It brought back memories of the Palace and Wednesday play-offs, where the pre-game frenzy transmitted itself to the players.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My sentiments entirely.
There is a time to celebrate and its not when the job is only half done. This team had a chance to write their names into BHA history, as the first winners of the second-tier title and in front of their own fans. It brought back memories of the Palace and Wednesday play-offs, where the pre-game frenzy transmitted itself to the players.

It was the last home game of the season. They would have done this regardless.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I give us no chance at Villa, sadly
If the squad "did not want it" as much as a feckless Bristol City with virtually nothing to play for, what hope of a performance at Villa?......

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here