Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Charlton Athletic *** Official Match Thread ***

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Gutted - will now be missing the match. Got a puncture on the first part of the journey down. Tried to get the tyre replaced, but can't til Monday morning - <1000 miles on this tyre, £250 to replace.

The last time I was looking forward this much to a regular season match was the St Patrick's Day massacre. Gutted not to be there... but at least I have this thread to help me through...

No spare?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ive just been told to pay 4.49 a month for Seagulls Player. I thought there was a rolling payment every year... does it mean my subscription has come to an end and there is no automatic payment or is player playing up?

when is it not playing up?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
No spare?

The car didn't come with a spare, but it did come with a pump thingy that injects a sticky substance into the tyre that gives you a temporary seal. I looked at the pump thingy and it said to not drive more than 50 miles on it. One way, the AMEX is 115 miles from me - so it didn't help. :(

Beardie

Oct 25, 2009
The car didn't come with a spare, but it did come with a pump thingy that injects a sticky substance into the tyre that gives you a temporary seal. I looked at the pump thingy and it said to not drive more than 50 miles on it. One way, the AMEX is 115 miles from me - so it didn't help. :(

Smart car?

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Gutted - will now be missing the match. Got a puncture on the first part of the journey down. Tried to get the tyre replaced, but can't til Monday morning - <1000 miles on this tyre, £250 to replace.

The last time I was looking forward this much to a regular season match was the St Patrick's Day massacre. Gutted not to be there... but at least I have this thread to help me through...

I'm with you then '76, haven't looked forward to a match so much in ages but can't walk, so SCR and NSC it is.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I'm very very unhappy, in 45 mins I've got to leave to go to a wedding, I haven't got a smart phone so I can't follow the match. I'm taking my transistor radio with me so I can sneak out and listen to sports report in the car. So come Albion! Cheer me up!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No McCourt is disappointing but can't see who he'd replace really

No McCourt on the bench, and COG must be wondering if he made the right move! (unless he's injured?)

And surely Baldock wasn't expecting to go straight to the bench after we chased after him so hard and paid good money......still, no complaints from me if Sammi's team get a good win today.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Anyone else having problems with Player?

The 'old Player commentary' option won't load at all and the 'DVR' option keeps cutting out every 20 seconds.

VERY ANNOYING.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Seen them given but would have been harsh, it bounced of his chest onto his arm.

I can see what you mean, but it hit his arm more than once - it bounced off his chest and kind of pinged around a bit inside a "cage" formed by his arms

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here