Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield away - sold out! (er probably not actually)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Not sure they can do this can they? I thought the same offers had to be offered to both.

The same offers must be made for equivalent seats. You couldn't replicate away pricing with the various ticket prices round the rest of a ground. For example our pricing at Falmer in the Lower West is irrelevant to away ticket pricing. I would imagine that the Huddersfield student offer is not for seats behind the goal.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not sure they can do this can they? I thought the same offers had to be offered to both.

Brighton and Sussex Uni students regularly get cheap ticker offers for Albion home matches. The current one is £15 tickets for Ipswich game on St Valentine's Day which I assume the club think will have a low attendance so hope to boost up numbers a bit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone know how many we will get for qpr away ??
Loyalty points needed ??
What's the most loyalty points people have ??

Loads - probably 1100+ to get a ticket. Brentford a decent guide
If you were a STH and you'd been to all away games and home cup ties you could have 1200-odd?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you were a STH and you'd been to all away games and home cup ties you could have 1200-odd?

I've only been to three away games and I'm over 1200, although I would've had some carried over from last season. I've been to three home cup games which in themselves are worth 60 points.

Jan 30, 2008
The same offers must be made for equivalent seats. You couldn't replicate away pricing with the various ticket prices round the rest of a ground. For example our pricing at Falmer in the Lower West is irrelevant to away ticket pricing. I would imagine that the Huddersfield student offer is not for seats behind the goal.
went to Stoke away midweek £10 ALL IN THAT NIGHT
regards
DR

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've only been to three away games and I'm over 1200, although I would've had some carried over from last season. I've been to three home cup games which in themselves are worth 60 points.

Would be about 1300 then if you'd done all of them.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
They will surely give us the lower tier too, which means a 2,500 allocation.

It depends how many points you have carried over (even halved each year). I have only been to a handful of aways this season, but have 1240.

PG

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
If block 6 was the only block sold before they opened 5, then that doesn't equate to 1500 sold. More like 500-600.

Depresses me to think of people buying tickets with no intention of going.

I guess they want to build up points for potential PL away days. :flounce:

Jan 30, 2008
If block 6 was the only block sold before they opened 5, then that doesn't equate to 1500 sold. More like 500-600.

Depresses me to think of people buying tickets with no intention of going.

I guess they want to build up points for potential PL away days. :flounce:
just like buying a ST at the Amex FOR SOME
regards
DR

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

This is what I thought, but they've basically just got 200-500 tickets they just sell at a stall in the uni until their gone doesn't seem very official you don't have to put a fan number down or anything just an email (I irritatingly get emails for funerals by Huddersfield town) they did it for the Wigan and Rotherham games as well, I bought 5 tickets for the away end at the MK Dons game and I asked and there were no student prices.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

They're behind the goal at the opposite end of the ground.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Had similar issue with Derby tickets - rang the club and they gave a vague explanation that there was plenty of availability but N/A because of some admin issue that should be resolved soon, which it was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here