Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's The TV Person With The Least Talent And Presumably The Best Agent?

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
The correct answer is..... Amanda Holden. Ricky Gervais did a great thing years ago questioning her ability to be a judge on a talent show, when the most memorable thing she’s ever done is suck a piece of Neil Morrissey’s anatomy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Scarlet Moffat
Fearn Cotton
James Cordon

Anyone who says the lovely Holly Willougby wants to give their head a wobble!

Is being lovely a talent then ? Don't get me wrong, I'd happily drink her bath water. But other than the boat and the jubblies, I'm not sure she's totally overloaded on the gifted front.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have many but this is not just about people you don't like, it's about people with no talent but must have a great agent.
The first person that comes to mind who really has no talent but gets lots of work, but is also the most obnoxious, horrible, drama queen is Gemma Collins.
If anyone saw that celebrity first date thing and I'm a celebrity get me out of here would know.
A worse person on TV is hard to find.
To put Jim Moir in the same catagory is just wrong.

Last edited:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Scarlet Moffat
Fearn Cotton
James Cordon

Anyone who says the lovely Holly Willougby wants to give their head a wobble!

Just because you want to blow yer beans up her does not mean she has talent though does it.
Can she sing?
Can she play an instrument ( not your pink oboe)
Can she dance?
Can she tell funny jokes?
A decent presenter and has the ability to maintain your erection when you are shagging the wife, is her talent, granted,but there are lots of them.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Is being lovely a talent then ? Don't get me wrong, I'd happily drink her bath water. But other than the boat and the jubblies, I'm not sure she's totally overloaded on the gifted front.

What about James Corden's bath water?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Everyman enthusiasm, genuine interest and love for Sport, particularly good on Eurosport Snooker. He's terrible on the radio though.
I've always had a strong dislike for Colin Murray. My favourite example was when he was commentating on poker, and he was slagging off a pro for betting when another player had a better hand. How he got to commentate on the sport despite clearly having never seen it before, I have no idea.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've always had a strong dislike for Colin Murray. My favourite example was when he was commentating on poker, and he was slagging off a pro for betting when another player had a better hand. How he got to commentate on the sport despite clearly having never seen it before, I have no idea.

Do you actually consider poker to be a sport ?

For another thread perhaps.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Mel Giedroyc

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes. Talentless chancers that got lucky presenting The British bake off. Not funny in any way shape or form.

What ? they're meant to be funny ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do you actually consider poker to be a sport ?
I don't know. It's a skill based competition. Same sort of thing as chess, is that a sport?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here