Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
BV have closed their book.

Edit - and now re-opened, with Sami Hyypia the favourite @ 6/4

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
In the bizarrely inaccurate World of Managerial Betting Markets, I do tend to think that Sky Bet are the most unreliable. Anyone who combines, a media outlet who will peddle the stories, that lead to people making bets, AND are the bookmaker taking those bets, has just so many hands on the mechanism that you have to doubt it.

Throw in a random candidate like Sami, install him as favourite, and that will bring some money in from people who simply think "someone knows". Maybe also throw in a story on SSN about him becoming the "new odds-on favourite" just so that everyone knows there is a new horse to back, and some more money will come in.

It's not a big betting market, but it's easy cash when you a media outlet as well.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
This could be the 'out of left field' name we've been waiting for.

View attachment 54607

If you step back, take a deep breath and look at that list, isn't it just awesome (no hyperbole, but truly awesome) that we are now attracting this quality of manager? That's a list a number of EPL teams would envy I reckon.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
101 then?

Better. You can get put through to my office then without sending the balloon up.

NB: if you are calling to report an emergency, please do call 999. Or 112 :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What odds for Sammy Lee and/or Sammy Chung, please?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I wouldn't be too sure about this... Would be an interesting appointment but not sure the right one. Undecided.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any chance he could still PLAY?

Probably still quicker than GG.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
North Stand Chat ‏@NorthStandChat 4m
Fully expect to see [MENTION=4645]bha[/MENTION]Snappy shots of Sami Hyypia holding the new [MENTION=16569]nike[/MENTION]UK @officialbhafc shirt in the next day or so now.

Bozza you cheeky monkey!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Bit out of our league isn't he? Obviously it's a different country but the Bundesliga is one of the most competitive divisions in the world. Would have thought Premiership clubs would be interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here