Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lockhart Tavern Haywards Heath

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
And all the time the sixty thousand post gets nearer :yawn:

Can anyone remember last year when it was ONLY coming up to fifty thousand.

Can anyone remember any post that was remotely interesting :moo:

Serious question btw:shrug:

Has anyone else got a higher post count than BG? At almost twelve posts a day, every day for the past 14 years, I doubt it :clap2:???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has anyone else got a higher post count than BG? At almost twelve posts a day, every day for the past 14 years, I doubt it :clap2:???

Prior to 2001 (16 years ago) I had an interest in NSC but was busy working in the pub so didnt post so often. Since then I have had to give up my allotment due to health reasons and do not really have any interests outside of BHA apart from my family so this has meant I have a lot of time to waste. I do not like other on line media like facebook etc so NSC gets my time. I know that sometimes I wind people up and am called an idiot but I am thick skinned and can take most insults. Basically I enjoy posting on here to see and read the diverse opinions and views etc. There are a couple of posters who have a superiority complex and consider that nobody else knows anything whether it be football or whatever but I can cope with them.

Even my 8 yr old granddaughter often says "oh grandad is on NSC again"

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Prior to 2001 (16 years ago) I had an interest in NSC but was busy working in the pub so didnt post so often. Since then I have had to give up my allotment due to health reasons and do not really have any interests outside of BHA apart from my family so this has meant I have a lot of time to waste. I do not like other on line media like facebook etc so NSC gets my time. I know that sometimes I wind people up and am called an idiot but I am thick skinned and can take most insults. Basically I enjoy posting on here to see and read the diverse opinions and views etc. There are a couple of posters who have a superiority complex and consider that nobody else knows anything whether it be football or whatever but I can cope with them.

Keep posting BG - it's good you can take the ribbibgs in good humour. Can't imagine who you might be talking about in the last sentence :wink: pssst, don't mention the Greens, I did but I think I got away with it !

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Keep it up mate...I do enjoy reading your posts...Oh and don't worry too much about the ones with the superiority complex..We all know who they are!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Name the two posters you accuse now or shut up.

NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

Looking forward to your 100,000th post in Feb 2027 (at current post rates) :thumbsup:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Keep it up BG, always interesting and funny when you post. NSC would be a lot worse off without characters like you.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Name the two posters you accuse now

I havent accused or specified anybody and it is a case of if the cap fits wear it but I shouldnt think that you wear a cap besides I need you to keep me up to date on my post count. As suggested I will definitely not be voting Green at any time.

NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Personally I've found this thread a laugh. It's good to have some characters on this board who aren't wrapped up in some spiteful personal or political agenda. BG has been on here for a long, long time, I don't know him, but he comes across as a decent guy who might not be computer literate or fancy our left back options but is definitely part of the Albion community stretching back many years. Keep up the good work BG.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Personally I've found this thread a laugh. It's good to have some characters on this board who aren't wrapped up in some spiteful personal or political agenda. BG has been on here for a long, long time, I don't know him, but he comes across as a decent guy who might not be computer literate or fancy our left back options but is definitely part of the Albion community stretching back many years. Keep up the good work BG.

Fffsake :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here