theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
b0724c0aee15ab0d07323371b460d287.jpg

Thanks!

And damn :down:

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Calleri transfer was mentioned on talk sport today
They said he had been bought by an agency and Bologna was his destination, via Inter possibly (loan).

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Ah well. It was good while it lasted.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I reckon he'll sign for us or another club.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I like this thread. Can't help feeling he'll sign for us in January regardless of any evidence anywhere in the world to the contrary. Can't wait to get to January to find out!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Blue Valkryie.......

What happened, #keepthefaith??

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
From Twitter:

AHORA: "Calleri es un gran jugador, Pero por el momento no hubo negociaciones oficiales con el Inter" - Javier Zanetti.

Translates to:

Calleri is a great player, but for the moment, there are no negotiations with Inter

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
From Twitter:

AHORA: "Calleri es un gran jugador, Pero por el momento no hubo negociaciones oficiales con el Inter" - Javier Zanetti.

Translates to:

Calleri is a great player, but for the moment, there are no negotiations with Inter

Somebody ought to tell Calleri

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
So last week inter had no firm interest. 2 days ago calleri said it was almost a done deal, today inter have confirmed he's a good player but there's no offer been made

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Calleri basically says that Boca have almost done a deal with Inter but he does not know whether to sign? He cites Osvaldo coming back to Boca as he did not get game time. I think he is desperate to join a team and slot in straight away, be that Bologna or little old us! I also think that unless this thread gets to over 2k, we've got no chance of capturing the indecisive Argie! #believe

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have heard from a mate that he was training with and joining us, and this will be made public in the new year. We shall see though.

Virtual training by video link? I struggle to believe that even the secretive Albion could keep that one quiet if he was actually at the training centre :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here