Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Match Thread - Millwall vs BHA***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That is true comparing our position to Millwall's we would be happy with a draw as we will at Rotherham and Wigan.
If you aim for a win and don't quite make it, you might still get something. If you go for a draw and don't quite make it............

I would be worried if we spend the rest of the season going out for a draw.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The crossbar saves Millwall

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If this is the sign of things to come I think following the Albion away could become very very dull. 1 shot on target against a team that have been leaking goals shows a COMPLETE lack of ambition. No doubt Hughton is hoping for a breakaway if not a draw will suit it seems.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If this is the sign of things to come I think following the Albion away could become very very dull. 1 shot on target against a team that have been leaking goals shows a COMPLETE lack of ambition. No doubt Hughton is hoping for a breakaway if not a draw will suit it seems.

The away performances have been dire - I know I went to Cardiff and Reading!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you aim for a win and don't quite make it, you might still get something. If you go for a draw and don't quite make it............

I would be worried if we spend the rest of the season going out for a draw.

I am not suggesting that we try for a draw but that we would be happy with a draw but obviously happier with 3 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here