Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Match Thread - Millwall vs BHA***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good news that Harding is starting for Millwall. Bad news that we don't have any wingers playing so he will have a comfortable evening.

Time for a Calderon masterclass down the right wing ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I would expect him to as he is usually one of the first named also their captain , I believe.

not even in the squad according to the player line ups

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I see tonight's match as being a true indicator of our ability to stay up. We have some very important teams to play and Millwall will require total effort from everyone to give us three points of breathing space.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Bring home the 3 points boys!! C'mon the Albion lets rip it up tonight and consolidate our position! :bounce:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Another cracking team selection by CH. Looking forward to tonight's game. Do we assume O'Grady is injured?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Feels like a 0-0 to me. Wouldn't be the worst result either.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have never really understood the idea that you need to be more attacking at home and more defensive away. That team just looks so defensive minded. So narrow. I would have thought at least one of Lualua or Tex should start. Hope I'm wrong but think we might struggle

Yes. I know this is likely to be a slug-fest, by why no place for Tex, our most creative player, the one who just might unlock Millwall? We've got enough solid players out there to give him some protection. I also hope I'm wrong, but I think we'll struggle - as well as no width, there isn't much imagination and flair in that team.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is Shittu playing?

Not in the squad, which is a surprise unless he is injured or suspended but no mention on the bbc site or on official Milwall website. Alan Dunne is their captain bug he is out a la Lewis Dunk. Neil Harris says he cant promise a result but what he can promise their fans is commitment and effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here