Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread ***

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
Surely we'll sign another decent goalscorer. You know a forward. A striker. Not a winger. Or a chuffing whinger. Tomer is likeable but doesn't put enough chances away unfortunately. Bobby's great but realistically will only be able to be part of the answer. Wilson is also great to have in the squad and will get us a few goals. It would be pretty underwhelming if we don't, and I'm expecting we will! I've got more confidence in our recruitment team now and we quite like keeping things under wraps! To be honest, even if we don't sign anyone it is amazing to see how far we've come. I just want to enjoy the ride. We're already competitive. I read We Want Falmer last week to remember the fight we've been through. Memories of the Goldstone, Hereford, half time pitch invasions against Notts County, Gillingham, withdean, seemingly endless campaigning. Fighting to keep the club alive! Going to the Amex for the first time.

Let's see how this one plays out

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
International forward, probably jiri ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454357938.390777.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Deal to be confirmed @ 20:30

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
It will be Jiri Skalak of the Czech Republic. Very underwhelming.

Not even a striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here