Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what did you get?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I got zilch, nada, nothing. Working away & moving house when I get home so me & her indoors agreed to save every penny this year.
I'm going to spoil the crap of my nipper when I get home though, it was his 1st Christmas.
I never expect anything to be fair.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
A new replica shirt, my last was an ITS one so overdue, new trainers and some new speakers as my others were screwed, perfect, oh and a couple of Chocolate Oranges, long tradition !! And from myself to myself, a half season ticket too

Dr. No

Nov 28, 2016
51GNsMGw4RL._SL300_.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Wife and I discussed what to get each other for Xmas.

I wanted a flashgun for my camera; she wanted a top-of-the-range iPad. Expensive, but we agreed it would also be for her birthday in late November, so she's already had it a few weeks.

Bought a few books and CDs to put under the tree for her to open on Christmas morning. Sorted.

Then, two days before Xmas, she goes out and buys herself a new iPhone! And after unwrapping her presents on the big day, the first thing she does is go on Amazon to order a new case for said phone.

Can't be bothered to argue about it. :shrug:

At least she bought me a Goldstone BN3 street sign.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I wanted a flashgun for my camera; she wanted a top-of-the-range iPad. Expensive, but we agreed it would also be for her birthday in late November, so she's already had it a few weeks.

Bought a few books and CDs to put under the tree for her to open on Christmas morning. Sorted.

Then, two days before Xmas, she goes out and buys herself a new iPhone! And after unwrapping her presents on the big day, the first thing she does is go on Amazon to order a new case for said phone.

Should have bought her a new iRon.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

Hopefully one of them was this:

image.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here