Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City (home) ratings

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
6 as average/satisfactory

Ryan 7 Good handling and distribution no chance with goals.
Schellotto 6 Defended well but wayward with passing.on many ocassions
Duffy 7 Solid
Dunk 6 Solid but not as much as Duffy
Bong 7 Good defending
Locadia 8 MOM showed good promise and great movement. Wrongly subbed.
Propper 7.5 Good game dominated the midfield
Kayal 6 Nothing game as he did nothing of note wrong nor nothing of note right other than the booking which was very professional.
Izquierdo 6 Good glimpses but not enough
Gross 7 Helped the midfield and Propper well
Murray 5 Poor apart from the awful penalty was completely dominated by Morgan. Should have been taken off.

Subs

March 6 added a bit of craft which would have been better with Locadia as the main striker.
Baldock 5 Did he touch the ball?

CH 5 Once again cocked up the subs taking our most effective player off and leaving Murray on. Their entire back 4 had been carded but still we chose to hit high balls into the box which Morgan gobbled up. We should have been taking them on with pace and play.on the ground inviting a tackle.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Bong - 6 laughable, excellent performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was my MOTM until I saw the replay - his fault for first goal(if fault is correct word) and missed what was a sitter to equalise. That aside thought he played his best game BUT those two mistakes cost us today and undone all his good work.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
6 - average

Ryan 6 - nothing to do
Schelotto 7
Duffy 8
Dunk 8
Bong 8
Locadia 7
Kayal 7
Propper 9 brilliant
Izquierdo 7
Gross 9
Murray 7

March - did okay
Baldock n/a

Well at least someone actually watched Propper. The first few ratings on this thread were bizarre.

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Bong was poor and Izquerdo was greedy.

Subs a bit late, as usual.
Bong was not poor ( let's not be a bong hater), no worse than other average performers tiday - some decent balls in the second half to izquerdo, and kept Mahrez very quiet overall. Although struggles with that perfect whipped cross ( I give you that) .Yesquerdo was greedy though.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Kayak was at fault for the first goal and.Bong had a game that was good in parts but bad in the last 20 minutes so give them 6. Everyone else 7 with Ryan, Dunk And Duffy on 8.

Last edited:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Ryan - 6
bong - 6 two opportunities to cross unchallenged and fluffed both late on
schelotto - 7 getting better with every game
Dunk - 8 - Solid
Duffy - 8 solid
Kayal 8 - great game, never stopped working
propper -8 another decent game
Izqueirdo - 7 if he could on bring others into the game at vital times he be worth 50 million
Locadia - 5 wasn't a great performance and should have come off much earlier
Gross - 7 some nice work
Murray - 4 basically cost us the 3 points to day. really poor efforet when 1 v 1 and a shocking penalty. some missed placed passes - A day to forget for him

March - 6 great work to win the pen. should have been introduced much earlier.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I predict that Locadia will be sold to a top 6 club for big money during 2019 either January or the summer. He is destined for the top.

Back to the Dutch second division, on loan, for Jurgen then.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He was my MOTM until I saw the replay - his fault for first goal(if fault is correct word) and missed what was a sitter to equalise. That aside thought he played his best game BUT those two mistakes cost us today and undone all his good work.

Just seen goal, definitely him, though Gross could have blocked the run too, the last minute chance, a free-kick was awarded for a foul by Duffy.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ryan 6
Scheletto 7
Dufffy 7
Dunk 8 -- much better than Maguire
Bong 8 -- some shocking crosses, but some very good lifted passes, and top defending
Locadia 7-- looked a handful, shame he didn't stay on the pitch and play up-front when March came on
Propper 9 MotM -- so calm, best midfielder on the pitch by some considerable distance
Kayal 7.5 -- thought he did well
Izquierdo 7 -- caused them all sorts of problems, shame about the end-product today
Gross 7 -- not his best game, but still oozed vision and class
Murray 5 -- might have to watch Locadia leading the line next week

March 8 -- good to see him believing in himself again
Baldock n/a

We were unlucky today. They took their chances. We had the better opportunities, marred by poor finishing, decision-making and final passes going astray

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
Ryan. 6
Scheletto. 7
Bong.7
Dunk.8
Duffy.8
Propper.8
Kayal. 6
Gross.7
Locadia. 6
Izquiredo. 7
Murray. 7

Subs.
March. 7
Baldock not enough time for a mark

Good performance that should have been enough..Murray overall played well but marked down for Pen. Bong defensively very good and up to his last 2 crosses which did not beat first man would have been my MOM, Propper very good today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ryan 6
Scheletto 7
Dufffy 7
Bong 8 -- some shocking crosses, but some very good lifted passes, and top defending
Locadia 7-- looked a handful, shame he didn't stay on the pitch and play up-front when March came on
Propper 9 MotM -- so calm, best midfielder on the pitch by some considerable distance
Izquierdo 7 -- caused them all sorts of problems, shame about the end-product today

Baldock n/a

We were unlucky today. They took their chances. We had the better opportunities, marred by poor finishing, decision-making and final passes going astray

I agree with these marks. Propper looks so much tougher on the ball and some lovely interplay, hard tackling and intelligent balls to colleagues. We were unlucky today, if you can be unlucky after missing a penalty and an open goal.

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Ryan 6
Scheletto 7
Dufffy 7

Baldock n/a

Agree with your content, although did you really think Dunk was better than Maguire. I am a huge Dunk fan. Maguire is very very composed (not saying Dunk isn't) and the second half Maguire came forward with ease in the middle of the park and linked play very well, some slick passes.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here