Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sounds like Bruno may well be back for Tuesday, Goldson did as well as could be expected last night given his lack of game time and unfamiliarity with playing RB. Hunt looked good against MK - particularly going forward. He has pace and a great first touch, but looked a little bit lightweight.

We really missed Bruno last night. It's not just his positioning and defensive qualities we missed, but his ability to get forward and put a cross in. He links up so well with Knockeart going forward. Always prepared to g on the overlap. Something we didn't see from Goldson last night.
Goldson looked uncomfortable defensively. He wanted to come inside all the time, leaving space on the flank. He also lacked confidence going forward too.

If Rosenoir Bong and Bruno can't play, I would like to see Hunt or Adekugbe given the chance with Pocognoli on the other side. Adekugbe had a great game the other week, and looked brilliant going forward. I realise one would be on the wrong side, but they would have a better idea of defensive positioning and be far more productive in the attacking half.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I remember the end of the Shef Wed playoff defeat. Bruno, head in hands in tears on the turf. He really cares for the club, unlike a lot of mercenary players.

Pace has never been a part of his game, but his skill, reading the game should mean he deserves a new contract whatever division we are in next season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Back in full training I see (Instagram) - excellent :clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How about Baldock ?

A very good question . . . anyone?

Not in any of the pics (only about 5 players are) BUT a friend of a friend (yes I know but wait for it as it's probably true) saw him at the gym before Cardiff game (I know someone on here said they saw him too) and he said he's not playing v Cardiff or cup & will return against Hudds. Obviously things can change daily but that sounded positive.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not sure, but at least with Bong we have a ready made replacement in Seb Pocognoli. Some would say that they would prefer to see him at left back anyway.

Ready made replacements for Bruno and Baldock are harder to find at the moment.

Seb is 10 times the full back he is!

I don't disagree, but was wondering what the score was with his injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here