Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - impossible for them to get off their stripey arses

Votes: 37 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Legend ? Nah he's a one trick pony and a unfunny one at that . He will be back because he needs the fix of hating palace .
# stillhurting

Who does that remind you of?
Right on cue he appears immediately after your post.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I always read the Majors threads. Find them funny and make good reading and more so as it gets up certain posters skin. Find it strange that an Albion fan has been banned for trying to wind up those scummers. Wouldn't ever happen on their fourm.

Take care Major and look foward to your return.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I always read the Majors threads. Find them funny and make good reading and more so as it gets up certain posters skin. Find it strange that an Albion fan has been banned for trying to wind up those scummers. Wouldn't ever happen on their fourm.

Take care Major and look foward to your return.

Ah, the dewy-eyed innocence of the newb. Bless.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Have been politely asked by a respected mod to cool it so I wont bother returning the insults:nono:

Oh...how sweet.

So, our glorious leader/moderators/weaklings asked you "to cool it"....? How very draconian of them. I do hope you have friends and family to support and counsel you through these difficult and distressing times.

You Palace trolls must be saving a fortune in toilet paper as you s**t on this forum and Bozza very kindly licks it all up with his tongue.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Oh...how sweet.

So, our glorious leader/moderators/weaklings asked you "to cool it"....? How very draconian of them. I do hope you have friends and family to support and counsel you through these difficult and distressing times.

You Palace trolls must be saving a fortune in toilet paper as you s**t on this forum and Bozza very kindly licks it all up with his tongue.[/QUOTE

To be fair, major sails very close to the wind, and his posts
always get a negative response, mainly from fellow weeds.
You making snidy comments about Bozza and the mods doesn't make their thankless job any easier.
They're damned if they do, damned if they don't.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Pretty idiotic post from cjd.
Having said that, I'm a fan of The Major's work so I'll join the campaign: #freethemajor

I notice that it hasn't been added to 'Moderating Decisions', so no doubt it'll just be a week and he'll be back talking attendances in no time.

Ernest's threads bore me so I don't read them. ROTR's are even more zzzz but that's what's great about a forum; you don't have to read everything!

Oh...how sweet.

You Palace trolls must be saving a fortune in toilet paper as you s**t on this forum and Bozza very kindly licks it all up with his tongue.

Distressing times? I'm going to be happy for a very long time but now the Dvd or last seasons glory has just arrived and watching the 2-0 highlights 10 times today is a very nice pick me up, enough glee for years and years:cool:

Bozza banned me for the 3 months for gloating after the 2-0, that said he should be banning a few more for speaking crap about the Mods being weaklings?? this is a Palace related thread so we're bound to reply.
Bha fans dish it out but cant take it back same old eh?

Grim in August. You wait to winter. Below 20,000 gates on a cold day

Can you believe that their category B & C games are SWELLED by the fact that you have to buy a ticket for them to get a Cat A match ticket - the BBS is swamped with people trying to sell their tickets for games like today.

They all just wanna watch Man U & Chelsea :lolol:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
The Albion (Championship) = 26,236
The JackHunts (Premier) = 22,987
Difference = +3,249

Except our average is 26342 and theirs is 22807 so the difference is 3535. If your going to take the piss get your figures right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here