Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali jenkins said:
Ohhh, Id like a cuppa aswell!

Milk and two please fruty!

Have you even seen that bit in Blackadder Goes Forth where Baldrick makes a hot drink with "coffee", "milk" and "sugar", and has to prevented from putting "chocolate sprinkles" on top?

Just saying...;)

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Frutos said:
Have you even seen that bit in Blackadder Goes Forth where Baldrick makes a hot drink with "coffee", "milk" and "sugar", and has to prevented from putting "chocolate sprinkles" on top?

Just saying...;)

:angry: :angry: :angry:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can confirm that the pitch is booked at WATERHALL for 11am Saturday morning. Cost is £54, paid for by ME, all contributions appreciated.

Is someone bringing a BALL? If not I will pop to WOOLWORHTS to get one of those plastic ones used on the beach.

Can people confirm if they can play, and their positions, I think we have about 4 goalkeepers from first glance. I played there at Donny, because I am OLD and FAT, but willing to run up and down the wing without touching the ball for 90 minutes if needed.

Can the referee confirm he is available and FREE.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
El Presidente said:
Can people confirm if they can play, and their positions.

If needs be, I'm willing and able to play.

My right foot is useless, but my left isn't too bad. Probably best used as a defender or defensive midfielder depending on your formation.

I'll be there anyway, and I'd like to help out as best I can.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
El Presidente said:
I can confirm that the pitch is booked at WATERHALL for 11am Saturday morning. Cost is £54, paid for by ME, all contributions appreciated.

Is someone bringing a BALL? If not I will pop to WOOLWORHTS to get one of those plastic ones used on the beach.

Can people confirm if they can play, and their positions, I think we have about 4 goalkeepers from first glance. I played there at Donny, because I am OLD and FAT, but willing to run up and down the wing without touching the ball for 90 minutes if needed.

Can the referee confirm he is available and FREE.

Kieran
I have my Sunday team's match balls in the back of the car, so we can use those. They are £60 each though, so I'd better get them back at the end!!

AS I am travelling from South Wales on the day, it might be an idea if a couple of other people bring a ball, in case I get held up.

As you know, I am a Butters-like centre-half. I will let you know shortly about Matt.

I am happy to play left-back though if Da man clay wants a go at centre back.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
hans kraay fan club said:
Kieran
I have my Sunday team's match balls in the back of the car, so we can use those. They are £60 each though, so I'd better get them back at the end!!

AS I am travelling from South Wales on the day, it might be an idea if a couple of other people bring a ball, in case I get held up.

As you know, I am a Butters-like centre-half. I will let you know shortly about Matt.

I am happy to play left-back though if Da man clay wants a go at centre back.

To be fair you are a class centre half and you and your bro have played together alot it would be best to leave you two there and ill slot in at right back. Have we sorted a manager yet? Id love to do it unless anyone slightly wiser wants to take it on.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Might be best if someone (El Pres maybe?) put together a definitive list of all those who've shown interest, and what roles they can take.

Might help to give a clearer picture of what we've got numbers wise and what we still need in terms of positions and whatnot.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Im still intrested, and as im left footed i can play either Left Back (Preffered) or Left Wing (used to play there for about 5 years).

I can stick the ball in the net aswell so i could always have a got 'up top' if needed.

And ive got a ball (but it needs pumping up) but im taking it home with me if im not playing!

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Thanks for sorting the pitch El Pres. If you need any help paying for it, let me know, as we can always run a raffle or something on our coach to get the cost sorted.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
From the original game, I think we have [no offence if I forget anyone];

GK; Kieran [El Pres]

LB;
CB; Simon [HKFC]
CB; Matt
RB; Chris [Da Man Clay]

LM; Pat [Renns]
CM; Ben [Bathseagull]
CM;
RM; Sam [Zesh Rehman]

CF;
CF;

Missing from that game are Mike [Padders], Jaz, plus Rob and Nick? [Helsinki Seagull's grandsons] [RIP].

We had no subs that day either, so I guess we will need at least 7 more players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here