Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do job agencies really mean.. rant #3

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jimmy Saville said:
I'll take that as a no then. If you can live with yourself when you take the piss out of their dead sister then you are clearly not worth the bother :wave:

Dwayne ? Oh pulese ! Get with the program ! :yawn: Actually we are on speaking terms but clearly you don't know ALL the facts.

Dwayne has a little bit of history here ..... P.S. he is actually Ginger !

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
what a marvelous waste of 30 minutes this thread was!

congratulations to all :clap: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Redhead said:
Nothing wrong with that, Its not easy being strawberry blonde :angry:

Absolutely ! Unfortunately there are those on here who will take any opportunity to insult anybody who doesn't meet their Ayrian Ideal. Scumster knows I have some Jewish blood, make your own decscions.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
Dwayne ? Oh pulese ! Get with the program ! :yawn: Actually we are on speaking terms but clearly you don't know ALL the facts.

Dwayne has a little bit of history here ..... P.S. he is actually Ginger !

did you know her?

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
bhaexpress said:
Scumster knows I have some Jewish blood, make your own decscions.

As in you are of part Jewish ancestary? or do you just have the blood of a Jew in a jar on the mantle piece? No problem with either but I feel some clarification is needed, I am you see a simpleton by my own admission.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jimmy Saville said:
did you know her?

Jimmy, stop there, she never existed, you don't know Dwayne, he's not a bad bloke but sometimes he gets a little carried away.

Stop being angry !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Redhead said:
As in you are of part Jewish ancestary? or do you just have the blood of a Jew in a jar on the mantle piece? No problem with either but I feel some clarification is needed, I am you see a simpleton by my own admission.

Yes, my mother was a Jewish Catholic Convert (believe me the story is turgid) but I wouldn't point the racist stick but on the other had, you do wonder at the personal attacks of the likes of Scumster.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
bhaexpress said:
Jimmy, stop there, she never existed, you don't know Dwayne, he's not a bad bloke but sometimes he gets a little carried away.

Stop being angry !

Fair enough. i hope you understand why I wantd that cleared up. Right, I'm off to see a football match.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Jimmy Saville said:
Fair enough. i hope you understand why I wantd that cleared up. Right, I'm off to see a football match.

Good ! Enjoy !

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Common as Mook said:
I can't believe I missed this!! GENIUS!

MoH wins the award for Post Of The Thread with this little beauty:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lokki 7
f***ing hell, it's like being on cub camp all over again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why? Is looney wandering around with an erection?

:clap2: :clap2:

Its because MoH likes to f*** 5 year old boys and cant think of a better way of expressing it.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Redhead said:
And people say there's a problem with the youth of today, no wonder young people are so f***ed up with 'adults' setting examples like this what chance do they have? Wont somebody please think of the children!

Ah, yes but that's the problem. If the binfestery of the kids could match this then who'd be complaining? Their threads are just ...dull.

This thread has been a thoroughly entertaining monument to shitness- page after page of ropey, plagroundesque insults that have escalated in a cringeworthy game of one upmanship. It's been a veritable car crash of a thread ever since BHAExpress called Jimmy Saville a leper. Absorbing reading:clap2: :bowdown: :clap2:

Jimmy Saville said:
I will have to agree with you there. I certainly regret my post in response to Desperate Seagull... but he did have it coming. He has started three or four threads about my industry in the past few months and I found it hard not to respond.

I apologise for my part in it. I was trying my absolute hardest not to sink to the same level as BHA Express, but it was hard to ignore being called a leper, a pimp, dog turd etc etc even if it was so utterly childish and pathetic.

Absolutely - before the thread got seriously childish and silly, I thought you made a game and interesting effort to defend your industry.

By the way, thanks for the Charlotte Gainsbourg tip, picked it up yesterday. Quite like chill out stuff at the moment, reminded me a bit of St Eitienne with the breathy vocals. With the combined talents of Air, Pulp and The Divine Comedy, it's hard to go wrong, cheers.

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
London Irish said:
Absolutely - before the thread got seriously childish and silly, I thought you made a game and interesting effort to defend your industry.

By the way, thanks for the Charlotte Gainsbourg tip, picked it up yesterday. Quite like chill out stuff at the moment, reminded me a bit of St Eitienne with the breathy vocals. With the combined talents of Air, Pulp and The Divine Comedy, it's hard to go wrong, cheers.

Glad you like it. Everything I Cannot See is my favourite track, my track of the year in fact.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jimmy Saville said:
I'll take that as a no then. If you can live with yourself when you take the piss out of their dead sister then you are clearly not worth the bother :wave:
Erm, I hate to say this but feel I ought to clarify: when Dwayne first appeared on NSC, not only was that event shit enough in itself but he elicited a load of sympathy from people when he said that he'd had a sister who'd died. As with some of his other claims, such as describing himself as a 300 pound black bodybuilder, this, he later admitted, was in fact complete bullshit. Just thought I'd leave that with you. IMHO, in the light of his "contributions" to the Sporting Colours thread (suggesting other ways of buying the shirts? What f***ing khuntish thing to do to anyone), he deserves an apology NOT very much. There we are, he'll deny it of course but those of us around at the time know what we saw and judge him by it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Man of Harveys said:
Erm, I hate to say this but feel I ought to clarify: when Dwayne first appeared on NSC, not only was that event shit enough in itself but he elicited a load of sympathy from people when he said that he'd had a sister who'd died. As with some of his other claims, such as describing himself as a 300 pound black bodybuilder, this, he later admitted, was in fact complete bullshit. Just thought I'd leave that with you. IMHO, in the light of his "contributions" to the Sporting Colours thread (suggesting other ways of buying the shirts? What f***ing khuntish thing to do to anyone), he deserves an apology NOT very much. There we are, he'll deny it of course but those of us around at the time know what we saw and judge him by it.

oooo Ive angered you:lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
dwayne said:
oooo Ive angered you:lolol:
A tiny bit, with the Sporting Colours thing, which is pathetic. Otherwise - don't think about flattering yourself dear...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here